Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Glock 19x - WINNER!

CGN frequent flyer
    This contest is intellectually and morally corrupt. I quit! I'm starting my own contest.

Thanks for the opportunity. Congrats to the winner.

Congratulations rubberdonuts. Here is to always shooting straight.

I wasn’t even sure this was a real thing until I got the email. This is just awesome. Words can’t really describe the feelings that went thru me when I noticed it was my CGN handle. I got PM’d Saturday about it and didn’t notice till A little earlier today when I saw the post that a winner had been chosen. I never check my inbox as I never receive any PM’s. I’d like to thank Shooters Direct for the opportunity to have been able to win something in the first place. Nothing comes free in this world. Except this fine crafted firearm it seems. I’m extremely grateful for the win and appreciate all the kind words other CGNers have written. I’ll make sure to post pics when she comes home. I’d also like to thank CGN as this wouldn’t have been possible without them and for being such a great platform for us gunners.. Shooters Direct again thank you very very much. My family and I will be sure to make the best of this gift.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345