Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 24567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Had a issue today with my WK

Yes definitely if you have an issue with your rifle please contact us. We are trying to make the best quality rifle possible.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ljones's Avatar
    Without having a bunch of different kinds of ammo to try to test if there is an issue how will one know if their chamber is tight? I only have PMC ammo a few thousand rounds. Not going to buy a bunch of different kinds of ammo to test. However I want to know if I have a rifle produced with the bad chamber reamer. It may function fine with the PMC haven't had the chance to test, but would like to know if mine is affected or not.
    No such thing as too much ammunition or toilet paper...

We only seen issues with 5.56 ammo. The worst is the Independence brand

Quote Originally Posted by KodiakSteve View Post
    I’ve had problems with the 5.56.

What’s your take on this? If the chamber is resized for 5.56, the worst being Independence, will we lose accuracy?

Is Independence just out of spec with this rifle? Just shoot .223 and 5.56 that is more reliable?

Of note M855 62gr feeds and ejects easily in my WC180 - I think it may just be better quality then the Independence 55grain. I’m starting to wonder if the Independence ammo is junk.

Most people won’t have a problem. We were using two types of reamers. Now we are only using 1. The 1 brand of reamers is very tight. The rifle you have was most likely done with the new type of reamer.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Interesting... yet I've posted multiple pictures and explanations in this thread clearly showing issues with 2 different types of .223 ammo

If you want I can send along some fired .223 brass for you to inspect along with my rifle?

Regardless it seems you're aware of what the problem is and what needs to be done to fix it.

Just give me a bit before I formally contact you about my rifle because I'm going to try the second one I'm getting this week to see if I find any differences between the two. Hopefully it's just the 1 rifle I have now. If not then I'll deal with them both at the same time.

I do like the rifle. I'm just pretty sure I got one of the ones with the tight chamber/short throat.

Sorry your having issues but we’ll get her fixed up and back to you ASAP. We have only had 4 rifles sent back to us with this issue

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Sorry your having issues but we’ll get her fixed up and back to you ASAP. We have only had 4 rifles sent back to us with this issue
    No worries Steve. Like I said, let me check out the new one I'm getting this week and then I'll be in touch.

I'm always the guy who ends up with the bad one out of the bunch. I'm used to it by now.

Cheers

CGN Regular
    Mine was sent back mid last week Steve. I forgot to ask Chad what kind of turnaround we can expect to get our rifles back. Any idea?

What? Seems like in this thread there is plenty of evidence of issues with .223. Specifically the hornady vmax 55gr load.
    OP'd by jbrow397:
    We held court on the Internet and as usual, all parties are held in contempt.