Thread: Amend2 Glock Mags in Canada 18/10 13.99USD

Amend2 Glock Mags in Canada 18/10 13.99USD

Name:  686751104077.jpg
Views: 1143
Size:  8.8 KB
    Please click picture for link to site

The Amend2 18 round Glock 17 magazine is a sturdy reliable 9x19MM magazine made of advance polymer material. It is a light durable and excellent alternative to the standard Glock OEM magazine. This magazine has Amend2’s unique baseplate to truly make it one of a kind.

Features
    • Sturdy Impact resistance polymer for increased strength
    • Heavy duty non-memory and non-corrosive spring
    • Made in the U.S.A.
    The Amend2 18 round Glock 17 magazine is a sturdy reliable 9x19MM magazine made of advance polymer material. It is a light durable and excellent alternative to the standard Glock OEM magazine. This magazine has Amend2s unique baseplate to truly make it one of a kind. - Features - Sturdy Impact resistance polymer for increased strength - Heavy duty non-memory and non-corrosive spring - Made in the U.S.A.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Would you recommend these over Magpul glock mags?

They both work as they should although we were really impressed with the Amend2 mags as they cycled flawlessly in our Glock 18 and at 117 degrees. You can't beat them at that price and they come with the extended base plate..

Quote Originally Posted by pygmalion2020 View Post
    Would you recommend these over Magpul glock mags?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

So should I expect the ones I ordered last month with 2 shipping charges any time soon?

Quote Originally Posted by P90rippin View Post
    So should I expect the ones I ordered last month with 2 shipping charges any time soon?
    Yup would be nice to see the past orders showing as shipped rather than waiting to be shipped if these are in Canada. If I got mine and could try them out I might even order a few more.
    To ensure perfect aim, shoot first and then claim whatever you hit as the target .

CGN Regular
    weren't these the same ones listed for 12.50USD a week ago?

CGN Regular
    Hey guys,
    I got mine today- if anyone in Toronto wants some I have some extras (friend bailed on me).
    PM for more info!

Ordered 4 up on Thursday if they run good out of my pc9 I will be ordering more!