Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Message from CCFR / C-71 & Minister Blair's Mandate Letter

BANNED
    Everyone at the table is talking about everything but the truth: There is no room for the lawful ownership of firearms in the leftist utopia.

There is plenty of room for criminals there (heck, criminal culture and leftists go hand-in-hand), and until it is stated as plainly as a Trump would; this garbage is going to continue.

Everywhere the leftists take over, the first thing they do is disarm the public (specifically, the 'un-enlightened' depolrables).

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Jest4phun View Post
    I’m a little confused on what they mean by assault weapons it’s kinda vague can anyone elaborate on that thanks.
    I hear ya....that means EVERYTHING semi auto

Terrorist " ISIS" .Gangs. Running Loose.

Quote Originally Posted by Levon12345 View Post
    Does not compute.
    Just looks like kiss up to the ministers. But there is a group watching . "Patriots". Class action lawsuit . You better hope this Gang " ISIS" stays put. Ralph, Blair and the Pm will be held directly responsible.

Quote Originally Posted by CoonT View Post
    Everyone at the table is talking about everything but the truth: There is no room for the lawful ownership of firearms in the leftist utopia.

There is plenty of room for criminals there (heck, criminal culture and leftists go hand-in-hand), and until it is stated as plainly as a Trump would; this garbage is going to continue.

Everywhere the leftists take over, the first thing they do is disarm the public (specifically, the 'un-enlightened' depolrables).
    Trump did say to take the guns and change the laws latter. Drumpt is his real name Trump is a staged, is just a carnival barker like the last four presidents. He and Merkel want the west to take out Assad and Russia will not Let it happen. WW3 is knocking, are we ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete-aarr View Post
    Really this could be classic Turdo and he is looking like he is doing something to the voting base all while actually leaving us alone and accomplishing nothing. Blair by mathematical laws cannot solve an oxymoron.
    OXYMORON, better be careful, I hear , it looks like he is a major player " insider trading " in the pot , up in smoke industry.

Quote Originally Posted by Levon12345 View Post
    Does not compute.
    computes great when they define the 10 acceptable shotguns for duck hunting and outlaw everything else

CGN Regular
    There has never been a better time for a stripped lower ar15 sale. Retailers take note.

BANNED
    I'm starting to think that the focus should be on stockpiling complete uppers, magazines and parts bags.
    Quote Originally Posted by PSYLNZ View Post
    There has never been a better time for a stripped lower ar15 sale. Retailers take note.
    A lower is something that is mechanically-insignificant yet easily confiscated, while a complete upper is a significant piece of the pie and is also completely un-traceable.

"they" know people will stockpile parts they don't approve of, they will use this a reason to go door to door and perform what will then be "legal" search and seizure. They have already trained for this. I wouldn't be surprised if they evacuated neighborhoods where a shooting or "suspected" discharge of a firearm takes place and start going through our homes. I am sad thinking of the world my children may have to grow up in.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin86 View Post
    It’s purposely vague. For them it will be anything scary and black.
    anything that is semi-automatic.

If worse comes to worse, i'm moving my restricted firearms south of the border.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast