Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brand New From Bushnell, TRS-26 Red Dots!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    How big is the dot?
    The Bushnell AR Optics TRS-26 Red Dot goes beyond its historic predecessor with improvements in several key areas. The TRS-26 is powered by a long-lasting battery that sets the industry standard with more than 50,000 hours of battery life. It delivers a brighter, crisper 3-MOA dot with push-button operation in a compact package. The Bushnell AR Optics TRS-26 is the standard for multipurpose red dots. Waterproof Construction - O-ring sealed optics stay dry inside, even when totally immersed in water. Shockproof construction - Built to withstand bumps, bangs, drops and the rough-and-tumble environment of the field.Nitrogen Purged Fog-Proofing - Nitrogen inside the scope ensures interior optical surfaces won’t fog due to humidity or rapid temperature change.
    Working towards Ultra Frequent Flyer status at a glacial pace!

the trs 25 is a 3 moa dot and min is crisp...how do they make it crispier ? hahahaha

CGN Ultra frequent flyer slicknick's Avatar
    For the price, is it twice as good as the TRS-25? At $219 it gets into Vortex territory.
    WARNING - This signature has been found to cause cancer in labratory mice

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by slicknick View Post
    For the price, is it twice as good as the TRS-25? At $219 it gets into Vortex territory.
    I'm in the same boat. I feel like they went up-market here, but I'm not sure the Bushnell brand image or the TRS25 name supports that move. For $219, I suspect lots of people will be looking at Holosun/Vortex/Sig Romeo.

FWIW, I would buy a Sig Romeo 5 for a little bit more. Mine has been excellent on multiple platforms.

At that price point Vortex is my option. Don't get me wrong, I do have love for my TRS-25's, but....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    The real important question is are they planning to discontinue the trs25 in favor of this? It would suck to loose such a good quality, low cost red dot even if this is is better.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12