Very poor customer service experience@solely!

njtp

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I am very sorry to write about this:
Spend over a thousand dollar bought a bad luck and no one takes care of it. a new customer feel like be fooled and very disappointed about your store!

If your store still take care customer and their feeling I am waiting for your response!

Last edited:
bought a type 81 and front sight has to adjust to all the way right. and really looks weird! They said it is supposed to be like this, and I am bad luck, nothing they can do for me.

Send back this rifle to them, and they said they can not fix it, they have to wait for the tactical import to handle this. After 3 weeks give it back to me tell me nothing they can do! the gun is ok, just does not look nice.

thousand dollars for a weird looking gun!

Last edited:
bought a type 81 and front sight has to adjust to all the way right. and really looks weird! They said it is supposed to be like this, and I am bad luck, nothing they can do for me.

Actually from what CGN has said you are lucky, some came with bent receivers lol. A front sight issue ain’t so bad.

100% is a bent receiver, otherwise, I don't need to adjust front sight that much!

and they always make up a story to fool you. You just feel like a ball to push from them to tactical import and back. by the end, nothing is solved!

Actually, I bought another 81 everything is perfect!

They know this gun has a problem and they just do not want to deal with it.
what kind of service they are!!
I should look at google rating first!

Send back this rifle to them, and they said they can not fix it, they have to wait for the tactical import to handle this. After 3 weeks give it back to me tell me nothing they can do! the gun is ok, just does not look nice.

thousand dollars for a weird looking gun!

Mine has the same problem only all the way to left. Nice little rifle but the barrel is press fit and if it is not true when fit it cannot be changed. They offered me another rifle with cosmetic issues in exchange but could not guarantee it wouldn't have The same issue unless they fired it first! Says something for quality control. At first I defended this rifle from the Chicom crowd but now I really think your money would be better spent elsewhere. Sheet metal with press fit barrel-not worth a 1000 bucks.

I am very sorry to write about this:
Spend over a thousand dollar bought a bad luck and no one takes care of it. a new customer feel like be fooled and very disappointed about your store!

If your store still take care customer and their feeling I am waiting for your response!

Just curious, did you not see the rifle when you bought it?

New rifle with reciver cover on it, I didn't pay much attention on it. But after I came back from range I realize this gun has problem, during the cleaning I found this problem.

So front sight is off to the right and you did not notice while shooting...! May be it is not a big issue...

These rifles are very crude with robust factory tolerances. The T81 isn’t pretty and your rifle is likely fairly typical.

They are collectible for military rifle enthusiasts.

I had a Stag AR15 that I had to drift the rear sight all the way to the right to zero. I was told that it was within factory tolerances even tho I could see the front sight was slightly canted. So, it happens sometimes when tolerances stack up.

If it zeros, and it groups well without falfunctuons, you’ve got yourself an example of a PLA T81.

I would buy one of these rifles if they ever come down to 1/2 the price they are asking.

Back
Top Bottom