Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AM 660 News Poll Banning HAndguns and AR's

done and thank you!

Done and done. Latest update 73.6% NO 26.4% YES.

BANNED
    Great keep it rolling

Quote Originally Posted by captainamazing View Post
    Section 8 of The Charter of Rights prevents to government form seizing legally owned property. If the Liberals pass a ban tell them to eat a big of dicks.
    First, we don’t have property rights in Canada. Second, para 8 “Everyone has the right to be secure against unreasonable search or seizure.” If they’re banned than seizure will not be viewed as unreasonable by the courts and I’m sure they’d have secured a search warrant.

Why don’t you ask the guys who were forced to give up their Spas 12s and Uzis how much difference their objections made.

Marginal note:

Quote Originally Posted by Leg View Post
    First, we don’t have property rights in Canada. Second, para 8 “Everyone has the right to be secure against unreasonable search or seizure.” If they’re banned than seizure will not be viewed as unreasonable by the courts and I’m sure they’d have secured a search warrant.

Why don’t you ask the guys who were forced to give up their Spas 12s and Uzis how much difference their objections made.

Marginal note:
    Still got my Uzi... And prohibited class of course.
    Are you allowed to eat doughnuts private Pyle?

I also think that the average listener of AM660 is less likely to be a gun owner in general.

That in mind, how do we force or persuade the public of the validity or lack there of in this situation?

The libtards are very adept at misinformation and propaganda. Never do they actually engauge on a level playing field.
    Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by ZEN403 View Post
    I also think that the average listener of AM660 is less likely to be a gun owner in general.

That in mind, how do we force or persuade the public of the validity or lack there of in this situation?

The libtards are very adept at misinformation and propaganda. Never do they actually engauge on a level playing field.
    Take them out shooting to see how fun and harmless it is. That is the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by oddball_ted View Post
    Still got my Uzi... And prohibited class of course.
    I must be thinking of a different firearm then. Spas12 and few others were seized without compensation. No 12.X for them.

Found it, prohibited wpns order #11 from 1991 which was a result of C-17. Nothing on that list was grandfathered.

The Uzi was order #12, still pre-C-68.
    Last edited by Leg; 09-03-2018 at 10:11 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Leg View Post
    I must be thinking of a different firearm then. Spas12 and few others were seized without compensation. No 12.X for them.

Found it, prohibited wpns order #11 from 1991 which was a result of C-17. Nothing on that list was grandfathered.

The Uzi was order #12, still pre-C-68.
    Yes, I know of which you say. The FAMAS buildup is an example of seized without compensation. SPAS was as well IIRC

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123