AM 660 News Poll Banning HAndguns and AR's

Section 8 of The Charter of Rights prevents to government form seizing legally owned property. If the Liberals pass a ban tell them to eat a big of ####s.

First, we don’t have property rights in Canada. Second, para 8 “Everyone has the right to be secure against unreasonable search or seizure.” If they’re banned than seizure will not be viewed as unreasonable by the courts and I’m sure they’d have secured a search warrant.

Why don’t you ask the guys who were forced to give up their Spas 12s and Uzis how much difference their objections made.

Marginal note:

First, we don’t have property rights in Canada. Second, para 8 “Everyone has the right to be secure against unreasonable search or seizure.” If they’re banned than seizure will not be viewed as unreasonable by the courts and I’m sure they’d have secured a search warrant.

Why don’t you ask the guys who were forced to give up their Spas 12s and Uzis how much difference their objections made.

Marginal note:

Still got my Uzi... And prohibited class of course.

I also think that the average listener of AM660 is less likely to be a gun owner in general.

That in mind, how do we force or persuade the public of the validity or lack there of in this situation?

The libtards are very adept at misinformation and propaganda. Never do they actually engauge on a level playing field.

I also think that the average listener of AM660 is less likely to be a gun owner in general.

That in mind, how do we force or persuade the public of the validity or lack there of in this situation?

The libtards are very adept at misinformation and propaganda. Never do they actually engauge on a level playing field.

Take them out shooting to see how fun and harmless it is. That is the answer.

Still got my Uzi... And prohibited class of course.

I must be thinking of a different firearm then. Spas12 and few others were seized without compensation. No 12.X for them.

Found it, prohibited wpns order #11 from 1991 which was a result of C-17. Nothing on that list was grandfathered.

The Uzi was order #12, still pre-C-68.

Last edited:
I must be thinking of a different firearm then. Spas12 and few others were seized without compensation. No 12.X for them.

Found it, prohibited wpns order #11 from 1991 which was a result of C-17. Nothing on that list was grandfathered.

The Uzi was order #12, still pre-C-68.

Yes, I know of which you say. The FAMAS buildup is an example of seized without compensation. SPAS was as well IIRC

Back
Top Bottom