Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3131516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Liberal Handgun Ban?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Autolite's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Firstfishman View Post
    Too bad we don't have a right wing political party here in Canada.
    Bernier's new party will be as close as we will get anytime soon to having a truly right wing party. He now says that his party has a name and that it will be announced in about a week or so. Join the 'Mad Max Club' if you would like to receive updates...

https://www.maximebernier.com/mad_max

Quote Originally Posted by Autolite View Post
    Bernier's new party will be as close as we will get anytime soon to having a truly right wing party. He now says that his party has a name and that it will be announced in about a week or so. Join the 'Mad Max Club' if you would like to receive updates...

Why not just get yourself an "I love Justin" T-shirt and be done with it as that's what you're really doing!!!

BANNED

Yah join Max's party and split the vote and give Justin another majority ? Fuk that ! No way is that a wise idea. Let them prove themselves over a few years first and let them fight for our vote. Let see what this man is really about other then crying because he lost the spot of a party he hates now.

Andrew sheer 2019 to kick Justin's asp

The problem is that we gave women the right to vote! Women do not care about guns! I know, i have a wife and daughter and they show no interest in guns whatsoever! In fashion yes! But not guns! My wife tell me: "Why don't you get rid of them?"!!!!

I joined the PC party so I could vote for Max, but after he lost, I get nothing but junk mail and donation requests. friggen annoying.

As much as I want Bernier to win, I don't think a new independent party stands a chance for next years elections, and I feel like voting for them is throwing away a vote that could at least dethrone liberals from being re-elected.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladthepes View Post
    The problem is that we gave women the right to vote! Women do not care about guns! I know, i have a wife and daughter and they show no interest in guns whatsoever! In fashions yes! But not guns! My wife tell me: "Why don't you get rid of them?"!!!!

This is a side track And not relevant, it serves no purpose other then to distract and in many cases women love guns or support their husbands choice to own them.

Andrew sheer to slap Justin out 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_1982 View Post
    1. It's a year away and polls mean little right now.

2. The polls predicted a Hillary Clinton victory.

3. Many polls are owned by left leaning companies.
    The regulating body governing polls folded. They realized they had no way to inforce the rules.
    The best thing we can have right now is the polls saying liberals are winning. Makes people lazy then only angry people show up.
    :D

BANNED
    Agreed

Scheer can steal votes from liberals by being liberal light. Least that is what they are thinking...
    :D

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladthepes View Post
    The problem is that we gave women the right to vote! Women do not care about guns! I know, i have a wife and daughter and they show no interest in guns whatsoever! In fashion yes! But not guns! My wife tell me: "Why don't you get rid of them?"!!!!
    I feel your pain and in the same boat. My boy will have a flying chance I hope!! The climate we are in is horrible. Sure hope some common sense will kick in! I wonder if the Liberals realize what will happen in the event of a ban. I guess come and get what you think we have. Good luck with the rest! A rural property never looked so good. Will need to build a bunker! I won’t be getting rid of anything!!