Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 51517181920212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Liberal Handgun Ban?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Autolite's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_1982 View Post
    Jagmeet Singh is not popular, and many NDP votes in the past will go Liberal, despite how bad Trudeau is.
    I suspect the opposite will happen. Singh wants to see the TMX completely scrapped and he's going to glean a lot of votes from current Liberal environmentalists who are now pissed and feel that they were betrayed by the Turd. Maybe I'm being overly optimistic, but I'm hoping that this will level the playing field a bit. In any case, it really all depends on how much more support Bernier can win with his new party between now and the election. I really do think though that Singh siphoning off votes from the environmentalist Liberals is going to help us. The environmentalist votes will be all that he gets from the Liberals but I think that it'll work for us.

I still see Turdeau winning in 2019. A minority government is perhaps the most that we can reasonably hope for...
    Last edited by Autolite; 09-05-2018 at 10:04 PM.

I think I know how everyone in this forum is going to vote on October 21, 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by Autolite View Post
    I suspect the opposite will happen. Singh wants to see the TMX completely scrapped and he's going to glean a lot of votes from current Liberal environmentalists who are now pissed and feel that they were betrayed by the Turd. Maybe I'm being overly optimistic, but I'm hoping that this will level the playing field a bit. In any case, it really all depends on how much more support Bernier can win with his new party between now and the election. I really do think though that Singh siphoning off votes from the environmentalist Liberals is going to help us. The environmentalist votes will be all that he gets from the Liberals but I think that it'll work for us.

I still see Turdeau winning in 2019. A minority government is perhaps the most that we can reasonably hope for...
    Singh is NOT popular, and will NOT drain many votes from the Left. For the most part, the left will unite under Trudeau.

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/joh...red-leadership
    CSSA and CCFR member

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian brother View Post
    Explain in detail how he is a liberal light? Lol he's Harper 2.0 and Harper kicked ass
    In a year-end interview with the Star last week, Scheer said one of his challenges in 2019 will be to persuade fiscally conservative Liberal voters to “take a look” at the Conservative party.

“The Liberals have moved so far to the left, they’re basically trying to make the NDP irrelevant. And in doing that, it creates a challenge” for the Conservatives, Scheer said in his Centre Block office.

“But it also creates an opportunity. Because I believe there are going to be more and more people that the Liberals leave behind . . . . My challenge is convincing them to take a look at the Conservative party.”

Just do a Google search you will see things like dropping the abortion debate etc.
    :D

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Autolite's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_1982 View Post
    For the most part, the left will unite under Trudeau.
    Yeah, you're probably right. I'm just kidding myself.

All Turdeau needs to do is to ban a bunch of guns, pay off a few more terrorists and promise to legalize pedophilia. He'll have more than enough Lefty votes for a slam-dunk in 2019...

Quote Originally Posted by Nickhoffmeier View Post
    Green?
    :D

Quote Originally Posted by Nickhoffmeier View Post
    Libertarian

Good idea mr Wolverine but it’s too late for that yes you are correct letters are useless. What we need to do is march en mass in Ottawa like now not rite now but rite ####ing now look at the attention that convoy of trucks from the oil patch is makeing if they still don’t take us serious then lock down the cities ya ya maybe iam crazy but drastic times means drastic measures iam tired of all this #### went through it in the 90s not doing it again if a ban goes through I guess iam gonna be a political prisoner in my own country cause there is no ####ing way in hell iam handing over anything there hideing place will go to the grave with me. I can honestly say iam truly ashamed to call myself a Canadian anymore the way this country has been run with lies and deceit something has to give and give now not another 20 years from now. If anyone wants to keep writing letters maybe take a new approach grow some balls and tell the ####tards no it ain’t happening sorry ####er

The little turd has more important things to worry about right now. With Butts gone, no idea of how his SNC-Lavalin scandal is going down and a multitude of other skeletons coming out of the closets, his party faithful will be jumping ship and eating their own just to survive.
    when guns are outlawed we become subjects.

Non-compliance, 'cause bad laws are worse than no laws.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Firstfishman View Post
    Libertarian
    Nope
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.