Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 616181920212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Liberal Handgun Ban?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    I think trudo and his gang are much more busy trying to avoid jail, any firearm related thing must be low on their list.
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer savagefan's Avatar
    A couple of scary thoughts,1 whilst the spotlight is on the SNC deal, the gun ban will ram through. 2 liebs will dump True-Douche, he's done and replace him with some-one electable and then they'll pass the gun ban after october.
    Former Ford Fan

Quote Originally Posted by savagefan View Post
    A couple of scary thoughts,1 whilst the spotlight is on the SNC deal, the gun ban will ram through. 2 liebs will dump True-Douche, he's done and replace him with some-one electable and then they'll pass the gun ban after october.
    I don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by savagefan View Post
    The LIEbs and Tru-DOPE have plummeted in the Polls and we haven't even heard from JWR.

This is a C.C offense ....we could see the 1 st PM charged in History of Canada!

CGN Regular
    Anyone who thinks they're going to haul Justin or any of his senior staff away in handcuffs is delusional.

Unfortunately it takes more than one scandal to ruin a government in this country. There's also a huge faction of the general public who don't think this is a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by jza View Post
    Anyone who thinks they're going to haul Justin or any of his senior staff away in handcuffs is delusional.

Unfortunately it takes more than one scandal to ruin a government in this country. There's also a huge faction of the general public who don't think this is a big deal.
    This is way worst than the sponsorship scandal and the govt did sink to the bottom.

For the handcuffs you maybe right but there is always a first time in everything.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Riflechair's Avatar
    Please support the 2019 Cabin Fever Challenge. Do a search on Facebook. It is all about normal people demonstrating four shooting positions in a safe and responsible manner. It is exactly what Mr Hipwell is talking about. I can’t Hot link to it here because CGN will delete this post and write me up.
    Maple Leaf Up!

CGN Regular
    What the hell is facebook, or this insta thingamajig everyone is talking about? Oh yeah I forgot I don’t care! Lol

The writing was on the wall in 2015, but in 2019 Trudeau is exposed as the fraud he always was and his time is running out. It's going to be a battle between PPC and CPC to win over the conservative vote. I voted for Max for leadership and he barely lost, so there is a strong support for him and I think CPC voters aren't totally convinced in Andrew.

I am 75/25 % voting for PPC over CPC but we will see how the debates and campaign go to see who has the best plan and message of conservative politics and policies.

Don't be scared to vote PPC, the CPC will try to convince everyone that a vote for them is a vote for Trudeau, but it's not. It's all going to come down to who has the best vision for Canada
    An armed individual is a citizen, an unarmed individual is a subject. Gun control is not about controlling guns, it’s about controlling those who use the guns.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Beater's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaker View Post
    The writing was on the wall in 2015, but in 2019 Trudeau is exposed as the fraud he always was and his time is running out. It's going to be a battle between PPC and CPC to win over the conservative vote. I voted for Max for leadership and he barely lost, so there is a strong support for him and I think CPC voters aren't totally convinced in Andrew.

I am 75/25 % voting for PPC over CPC but we will see how the debates and campaign go to see who has the best plan and message of conservative politics and policies.

Don't be scared to vote PPC, the CPC will try to convince everyone that a vote for them is a vote for Trudeau, but it's not. It's all going to come down to who has the best vision for Canada
    I see Max splitting the vote enough to get the libs re elected.
    payment within 24 hours , if not i retain the right to cancel the deal