Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: WK180 Trouble...Advice needed!

The guys at Kodiak have been great to deal with. Sending out parts no questions asked. They seem to want to stay around for the duration.

Hey Kodiak! Canada Post tried to deliver my rifle to you! It’s available for pickup at the Post Office.

Go get it!

I miss it already and I think my rifle suffers from separation anxiety too!

For the record, mine was one of the one sent back for rechambering, and I couldn't be more pleased with the service that I recieved, there are always issues with new products, cars, TV's, anything, they are working on it, growing pains are a major pain in the ass.

Wolverine never could have tested all the ammo that we might fire, it would be cost prohibitive, do I wish they would get up to 100/week? Yes I do, so my second rifle would arrive, but set backs should be expected.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paul_T's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nismo View Post
    For the record, mine was one of the one sent back for rechambering, and I couldn't be more pleased with the service that I recieved, there are always issues with new products, cars, TV's, anything, they are working on it, growing pains are a major pain in the ass.
    Yep, mine is on the way back to me now. 9 Business day day turnaround. Re-reamed chamber and milled gas block.
    "No matter where you go - there you are"

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567