CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 356789101112131415 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 143

Thread: KEL TEC CMR-30 SEMI AUTO RIFLE NON Restricted on sale 599.99USD in Canada

  1. #121
    GunNutz
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Winnipeg, Manitoba
    Posts
    1,019
    Quote Originally Posted by Danfizz View Post
    Well even if it meet all creteria,if the NR FRT is not issue yet does it's legal ? because the dealer in question know what he's talking about i can assure you that and this was about 2 weeks ago ....
    W.S produced the wk180-c and sold it as non-restricted even though there was no FRT for it, as they said it was based on a rifle that already had a non-restricted FRT, so it was only a matter of time until it was given an FRT. As IRUNGUNS have stated that they have complied with regulations, it will just be a matter of time until FRT is issued
    CSSA & NFA Member

  2. #122
    Super GunNutz pc9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    OKANAGAN
    Posts
    4,950
    Just came back from shooting mine. 150 rounds through it with no hiccups. Love this gun.

  3. #123
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtis264 View Post
    W.S produced the wk180-c and sold it as non-restricted even though there was no FRT for it, as they said it was based on a rifle that already had a non-restricted FRT, so it was only a matter of time until it was given an FRT. As IRUNGUNS have stated that they have complied with regulations, it will just be a matter of time until FRT is issued
    Right on ! Irungun when the next batch !!!!???

    Quote Originally Posted by pc9 View Post
    Just came back from shooting mine. 150 rounds through it with no hiccups. Love this gun.
    Dont be an a*s lolllll

  4. #124
    Uber Super GunNutz xdmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Back in Greater Vancouver
    Posts
    6,001
    ... come on irg going to bat for us again, now we just need stock when the time comes!

  5. #125
    CGN Regular Sinbad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    703
    ...
    Last edited by Sinbad; 08-19-2019 at 08:11 PM.

  6. #126
    CGN Regular Sinbad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    703
    On your American site, it shows these available 2 spots with 2 different product numbers for the same thing. I tried your contact us link days ago and crickets.

    Are these availabile? Is there 2 models or one and is there different configurations or is it an internet typo

  7. #127
    Business Member IRUNGUNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,354
    Yes, they are the same model, one shipment was entered without a UPC code so it shows up twice.

    We fortunately receive around 200 site inquires a day between Canada and the US, please PM us here as you will most likely get a faster response as we always try and keep this forum up to date.


    The US IRUNGUNS Team




    Quote Originally Posted by Sinbad View Post
    On your American site, it shows these available 2 spots with 2 different product numbers for the same thing. I tried your contact us link days ago and crickets.

    Are these availabile? Is there 2 models or one and is there different configurations or is it an internet typo


    Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

    The IRUNGUNS Team

    www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com
    www.irunguns.rocks

  8. #128
    CGN Regular Drucifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    182
    So....when can we get one already?

  9. #129
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4
    Bumping for interest

  10. #130
    Uber Super GunNutz xdmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Back in Greater Vancouver
    Posts
    6,001
    x2 , same here
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderT View Post
    Bumping for interest

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •