Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 689101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: KEL TEC CMR-30 SEMI AUTO RIFLE NON Restricted on sale 599.99USD in Canada

Hey whats the deal with the legal status of these guns?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer AB.boy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    We submitted a request in the 3rd quarter of last year (2018) for a NR FRT along with a number of other firearms. We are currently awaiting this FRT along with a number of others.
    Did you ever receive a response from the RCMP with regards to a NR FRT? Its been 2 years since you submitted your request.

Quote Originally Posted by AB.boy View Post
    Did you ever receive a response from the RCMP with regards to a NR FRT? Its been 2 years since you submitted your request.
    Lol, you realize that the turnaround time for the lab was like 3 years before covid hit.

Quote Originally Posted by b-wingpilot View Post
    Lol, you realize that the turnaround time for the lab was like 3 years before covid hit.
    I think he’s a possible owner, and concerned about them being restricted; this is due to a possibility of the RCMP having already stated that pinning the stock for the CMR specifically was a no go, hence no more of these NR was imported again. I would like to know more also please.

Name:  dalask.jpg
Views: 565
Size:  18.7 KB

Leigh, if you wanted our attention, you have it.

This will bring clarification to your false statements and fabricated criminal allegations.

The criminal code and the Canadian Firearms Program state that a rimfire rifle having a length greater than 26” or 660mm falls under the classification as NON RESTRICTED.

Although this being the case there is nothing outlining what is acceptable to the RCMP to achieve an overall length of 660mm.

Further clarification was sought through Specialized Firearms Support Services as to what is considered acceptable in achieving said length.

The following is an excerpt from detailed correspondence from Specialized Firearms Support Services outlining what is deemed as acceptable practice for the classification of overall length.
    Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 589
Size:  44.6 KB

These rifles included a muzzle attachment and permanently restricting the collapsible stock to ensure that the rifle maintained an overall length of 660mm.

We kindly ask that you retract your false statements and allegations.

Govern yourself accordingly.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer AB.boy's Avatar
    I don't have a dog in this fight, just interested thats all. I would love a NR version of a CMR30. You would figure if its just a child entry to an existing FRT it would not take 3 years, but then again we are dealing with the government.

Nice rifle. Expensive ammo tho.
    Last edited by JeffMan; 10-10-2020 at 03:54 PM.

Yeah I’ll take a pinned stock version over a near 20” barrel. Didn’t know that was an option. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Stevent View Post
    I think he’s a possible owner, and concerned about them being restricted; this is due to a possibility of the RCMP having already stated that pinning the stock for the CMR specifically was a no go, hence no more of these NR was imported again. I would like to know more also please.
    No B wing Pilot is not a possible owner of IRG. He has his own business and Hes one hell of a gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by gutinater View Post
    No B wing Pilot is not a possible owner of IRG. He has his own business and Hes one hell of a gunsmith
    Lol I meant the owner of a CMR, and hence the question.