Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151618 ... LastLast

Thread: KEL TEC CMR-30 SEMI AUTO RIFLE NON Restricted on sale 599.99USD in Canada

what is the link for the mags ?

BANNED
    I don't think Irunguns are watching this thread, I have asked some questions with zero response, and it is in regards to buying their products

We are currently out of magazines in Canada, here is the link to the .com site.

https://www.irunguns.com/magazines/h...d-black-finish

QUOTE=eighty-3;15683959]what is the link for the mags ?[/QUOTE]

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

We do apologize, we are working at trying to keep the threads current, unfortunately sometimes some of the questions get buried with multiple posts and they get missed. Please hit the contact us at the top right corner on www.irunguns.com Those messages are monitored by a number of staff members so so one will get back to you shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by Curtis264 View Post
    I don't think Irunguns are watching this thread, I have asked some questions with zero response, and it is in regards to buying their products

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    We do apologize, we are working at trying to keep the threads current, unfortunately sometimes some of the questions get buried with multiple posts and they get missed. Please hit the contact us at the top right corner on www.irunguns.com Those messages are monitored by a number of staff members so so one will get back to you shortly.
    I used the contact us on the 11th of February, and have received no reply back. I just spent 900 buying a rifle from you in the last 2 weeks and can't get a reply back about trying to buy more products from you.

Well that's not what we like to hear. Please email me directly at admin@irunguns.us and I will get you looked after. We are in all day today trying to get caught up.

Have a great weekend!!!

The US IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by Curtis264 View Post
    I used the contact us on the 11th of February, and have received no reply back. I just spent 900 buying a rifle from you in the last 2 weeks and can't get a reply back about trying to buy more products from you.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    God, I want one of these so bad. These and about twenty other guns. Decisions, decisions...

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Well that's not what we like to hear. Please email me directly at admin@irunguns.us and I will get you looked after. We are in all day today trying to get caught up.

Have a great weekend!!!

The US IRUNGUNS Team

Message sent

Quote Originally Posted by btabin View Post
    God, I want one of these so bad. These and about twenty other guns. Decisions, decisions...
    Tip: If it's not too late, don't have a family.

Quote Originally Posted by chillyrabbit View Post
    The IRG version has a pinned stock that won't collapse all the way keeping it >660 mm when folded thus allowing it to be classified as non-restricted. Barrel length doesn't matter because this is a semi-auto rimfire and does not need a 18.5" barrel.
    Does that mean you could shorten the barrel on the NR version, right up to the forend, and it would still be non-restricted because the stock is still pinned?
    ¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=٩(- ̮̮̃-̃)۶=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿