Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Colonel Mustard Labour Day Sale!

Business Member Colonel Mustard's Avatar

Exclamation Colonel Mustard Labour Day Sale!

It's almost the Labour Day long weekend - we hope everyone gets out and has a great time before it starts getting chillier!

To celebrate, we're having a Labour Day Sale - we don't usually have a sale this for this holiday weekend, but we are this year!

To keep it simple (like us), enter code CGNLD18 into the discount code box during online checkout for 8% off everything, even sale and clearance items. No exceptions, no small print - the items just need to be in stock.

Our shipping costs are simple: If you spend $200 pre-tax, shipping is free; spend $100-$200 pre-tax and pay $7.95; spend under $100 and shipping is $11.95 - again, no exceptions, no small print - this applies to anywhere in Canada.

The sale is on from now until midnight Mountain Time on Tuesday 4 September.

If you follow this link the sale code is already entered for you: https://colonelmustard.ca/discount/CGNLD18

If you want to see the new stuff we've added recently (there's been a lot), follow this link: Colonel Mustard New Products

Thanks for your support!

I have most unfortunate timing in my order. I ordered a couple sks slings on Thursday.
    "Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.”
    ― Thomas Sowell,

Quote Originally Posted by Ohno View Post
    I have most unfortunate timing in my order. I ordered a couple sks slings on Thursday.
    Please send us a PM with your order number - we look after our customers.

I had a few things in the cart just waiting for this. Order is in! Thanks so much. One request for new products...can you get lids for the GSI cups?

Quote Originally Posted by nealio View Post
    I had a few things in the cart just waiting for this. Order is in! Thanks so much. One request for new products...can you get lids for the GSI cups?
    Thanks for your order! That's a good question and is certainly something that would be really useful for those cups - we'll see what we can find, but our current suppliers don't have anything suitable.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer buzzmagoo's Avatar
    Had a problem with my order ( my fault ) a couple of g mails later all is good thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by buzzmagoo View Post
    Had a problem with my order ( my fault ) a couple of g mails later all is good thanks !
    Thanks for your business - I'm glad we got it sorted before we shipped - it's much better that way!

Please make sure you add the CGNLD18 code manually if you don't use the first link on the opening post.

Sale ends midnight Tuesday.

Thanks.

Ordered some stuff, but was disappointed that you're out of paper targets.

If you get them within the next few days please charge my card to add a few. I'm out.
    My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge... - Hosea 4:6

Any ace beam headlamps coming in,I’m holding out for the latest model h30.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast