Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 15% OFF Flash Sale at Wolverine!!!

I ordered a bunch of odds and ends I've been meaning to get for sometime now and saved quite a bit...

Quote Originally Posted by afrobob View Post
    Of course they didn't, no one was working on the HOLIDAY Monday. They even said in the original post to make a plan of attack before Monday which might entail asking your questions then.
    Then why say you can contact via email at the bottom of the original post if there is going to be no response? Like Lugerman, I sent an e-mail on Saturday 9/01 regarding two optics I was torn between and couldn't find a direct comparison to each other for. I didn't purchase either of them because I wasn't able to get reassurance the product(s) were right for me.

I'm not mad at Wolverine Supplies, it's a long weekend and everyone needs to enjoy their holiday, but it's a bummer saying there's a line of communication open and not getting a response. Oh well, I still plan on getting the optic in the near future, just missed the boat this time around.

Already received my Burris rings that I ordered as soon as the sale started. Thanks!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by afrobob View Post
    Of course they didn't, no one was working on the HOLIDAY Monday. They even said in the original post to make a plan of attack before Monday which might entail asking your questions then.
    Well I was advised by Wolverine on a post of mine titled “Kodiak Defense 858” to send them an email and they would get back to me first day back from the long weekend. So I did send them multiple emails regarding a big purchase. I wasn’t gonna drop over $1K on an item that I wasn’t sure if accessories were available for it. You may go read my original post and see for yourself. I wasn’t expecting an email on Monday, I’m a business owner myself so I know how holidays work. I just figured sometime on Tuesday would have been good. I responded to all my clients on Tuesday morning. It is what it is, ended up picking up some other things for one of my other hobbies haha.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by toky0 View Post
    Then why say you can contact via email at the bottom of the original post if there is going to be no response? Like Lugerman, I sent an e-mail on Saturday 9/01 regarding two optics I was torn between and couldn't find a direct comparison to each other for. I didn't purchase either of them because I wasn't able to get reassurance the product(s) were right for me.

I'm not mad at Wolverine Supplies, it's a long weekend and everyone needs to enjoy their holiday, but it's a bummer saying there's a line of communication open and not getting a response. Oh well, I still plan on getting the optic in the near future, just missed the boat this time around.
    Yea I ain’t mad either, my purchase I would of saved $200+ dollars but whatever life goes on haha. I agree about the contacting bit, if a business is that overwhelmed than post it “sorry but we will not be answering any emails during this sale due to high volume of customers”. That is what I do at my business and people understand, I’m usually booked 7 business days out and people still wait for me because of communication. We can only do so much, but as long as there’s an explanation we’re all happy. I’m just a punctual individual I guess haha. Again, not mad at anyone here or Wolverine, hsit happens and life goes on.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456