Thread: Can't pay on your site with my card

Can't pay on your site with my card

Hi Tenda;

It seems your site's payment system is malfunctioning somehow, it kept rejecting my payment by my card. My bank shows there have been 3 debit and credit transaction went through by your name, but not a single one went through successfully.

Please tell what to do. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by tivatian View Post
    Hi Tenda;

It seems your site's payment system is malfunctioning somehow, it kept rejecting my payment by my card.
    How do you know it's their system? Maybe your card's no good.Anyway this a stat holiday, so they are not likely going to answer you until tomorrow.
    Last edited by savage112; 09-03-2018 at 05:56 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    Is your billing address that you entered on Tenda's website the same billing address attached to the card? Are you sure you're entering all the information correct? Most websites have anti-fraud measures in place, that is what is most likely causing the issue.

CGN Regular
    I’ve had the same issue. I called tenda and was told it’s my cc address not matching everything else. So I called the RCMP and credit card company to confirm that they all matched, which they did. Still no luck
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Is it a visa debit? I have had alot of issues trying to pay on online sites with visa debit cards. Some of them accept them others will occasionally give me errors or declines but if I switch to a straight credit card never a problem. The last site I had this problem with gave me a "error communicating with server" multiple times than switched to a straight visa and through with no problem.

250 W beaver creek, Richmond Hill,ON L4B 1C7
    Quote Originally Posted by tivatian View Post
    Hi Tenda;

It seems your site's payment system is malfunctioning somehow, it kept rejecting my payment by my card. My bank shows there have been 3 debit and credit transaction went through by your name, but not a single one went through successfully.

Please tell what to do. Thanks!
    Thanks for giving us your business, we appreciated it very much.
    In most cases of this situation will be the credit card billing address that you entered is not matching with the CC company's record, also don't forget the Postcode need to be the same.
    Hope this helps, feel free to contact us if the problem still.
    Join us for the ultimate sports experience!

250 W beaver creek, Unit 10
    Richmond Hill, ON L4B1C7

T:
    905-597-4772
    E: Sales@gotenda.com
    W: Gotenda.com

Follow us on: FACEBOOK | INS | TIKTOK | YOUTUBE

Thanks all, I think I will have to call in for the payment tomorrow. Everything checked and no luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenda View Post
    Thanks for giving us your business, we appreciated it very much.
    In most cases of this situation will be the credit card billing address that you entered is not matching with the CC company's record, also don't forget the Postcode need to be the same.
    Hope this helps, feel free to contact us if the problem still.
    Thank you very much for replying on a holiday, will call in for the payment tomorrow!

Review your information, and ensure it's the same you've used in recent successful transactions. In payment portals I've operated there are many, many users errors - when they think everything is input correctly. Please double check 1) street address, 2) Postal Code and 3) CVV code.

As an additional note all payment systems actually verify the street address, so when you've used an incorrect street address before (if it's not verified) your transaction will be successful. You'll be tricked into thinking it's the correct, when you then enter the same address in one that does verify, it fails, due to it actually verifying the address. This often happens with #, Street vs St, Drv / Ave etc.. variations of writing the same address that isn't exactly as on file with your cc.
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

also could be an issue with fraud alert. Your bank think it's fraudulent cause it's the first time you shopped there and it is not an area you normally make purchases.