Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Video: BCL 102 in Germany with a Schmessier Dynamic Drop-In Triger.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_1982 View Post
    2250 Euros!!!
    How much is shipping to Germany? Because I can give them a great ‘deal’ on a stripped reciever set. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by The_Silencer View Post
    Wonder if HK guns are any cheaper in Germany?
    In a related story when I went Zurich Switzerland a few years ago, I sought out a large watch retail store in hoping I would see a great price on Swiss watches...especially Rolex. The prices were very high after the currency conversion and even more than the Canadian retail. The price when I last bought a high end watch in Las Vegas was significantly better. Being in the country of origin doesn't always equate to lower prices. Phil.
    P&D Enterprises (Retail dealer in Arms, Ammo and Accessories)
    10552 115 St Nw
    Edmonton AB
    T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419
    Fax (780)420-1945
    Visit our Site http://www.p-d-ent.com

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth0710 View Post
    They get an ambi charging handle too!! I want one but don't feel like taking a file to a $100 Raptor handle
    The latest gen comes with a BCL ambi “wings” charging handle. I had to peen the pins to keep them from walking out but other than that it’s functional.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Still alive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by P of PDent View Post
    In a related story when I went Zurich Switzerland a few years ago, I sought out a large watch retail store in hoping I would see a great price on Swiss watches...especially Rolex. The prices were very high after the currency conversion and even more than the Canadian retail. The price when I last bought a high end watch in Las Vegas was significantly better. Being in the country of origin doesn't always equate to lower prices. Phil.
    True this! VWs are more expensive in Germany. Germans go to Denmark to buy their VWs.

Oh yeah, Germans get full cap mags also and are allowed handguns while hunting to finish off prey.
    Es wird nie so heiss gegessen, wie es gekocht wird
    CCFR CPC
    Check out dssbca.com for info on TAC rifle matches in the Lower Mainland and the Fraser Valley.

Sweet>>>>>
    Quote Originally Posted by Still alive View Post
    True this! VWs are more expensive in Germany. Germans go to Denmark to buy their VWs.

Oh yeah, Germans get full cap mags also and are allowed handguns while hunting to finish off prey.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Still alive View Post

I never could understand why we can not use a handgun to finish off your hunt. Nothing like shooting a 300 win mag 10 feet from your target! Love using the barrel as a site. I have ran into the odd old timer in the bush that do it. At 75 One guy had a good argument with and could not care less about CO’s as he had a good life doing what he loves.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by P of PDent View Post
    Like Ahava Dead Sea products being cheaper in Holland than at the factory in Israel @ the Dead Sea.
    Wonder what the Iranian made G3 costs these days in Iran? In the 80's surplus sold for $500 along with FNFAL's and Portuguese AR-10's same price.

awesome video, looking forward to getting my BCL102 in the next couple of weeks. Being a lefty, an ambi charging handle would be helpful (not sure if mine will have it).

Quote Originally Posted by kablam View Post
    awesome video, looking forward to getting my BCL102 in the next couple of weeks. Being a lefty, an ambi charging handle would be helpful (not sure if mine will have it).
    They all have ambi charging handles now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12