Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Used Firearms, allowed to sell on Forum?

Used Firearms, allowed to sell on Forum?

Are we allowed to sell firearms on this forum? If so what section, i cant seem to find it and i would like to sell my IPSC rig.

Thanks.

CGN Regular
    Contribute a bit, introduce yourself in the right place. Request access to equipment exchange (ee) and wait

Quote Originally Posted by jnadile View Post
    Are we allowed to sell firearms on this forum? If so what section, i cant seem to find it and i would like to sell my IPSC rig.

Thanks.
    As Shane said, you've got to be active for a while. But yes, it's called Equipment Exchange.
    Click here for more information: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...nge-Forums-FAQ

You can also purchase CGN "Team Membership" and possibly get in a bit faster. It will take a couple of days after your purchase for you to gain access. Depending on your situation you still may not get in though, as I'm not 100% sure purchasing it grants you access.. it just may help.

Thank you. Ive been a member since 2013 so technically i have been active for a while , but i did just request access now.

CGN frequent flyer
    Sorry but with two posts in five years you haven’t been active.
    Tomorrow is promised to no one, believe it!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by 22forever View Post
    Sorry but with two posts in five years you haven’t been active.
    Maybe he just enjoys reading?

CGN frequent flyer
    That is possible, at least he’s not post whoring in the Greetings section and Off Topics
    Tomorrow is promised to no one, believe it!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironheart View Post
    Maybe he just enjoys reading?
    I second that!
    As a new member, I'm in reading mode ... I don't have a lot to offer ... ask my wife ... ;-)

But like most forums on the web, most of the pertinent info gets posted pretty quick and then the topic at hand may settle down into personal preference posts.

Anyhow, if someone could explain the why behind the 'active' member requirement (I'm assuming it's related to number of posts) I'd appreciate it. Actually, I'm very much the extrovert, but for introverts, who don't feel like airing out every thought that comes into their head, who cares if they have a lot of posts.

Take care

Quote Originally Posted by Newfey View Post
    I second that!
    As a new member, I'm in reading mode ... I don't have a lot to offer ... ask my wife ... ;-)

But like most forums on the web, most of the pertinent info gets posted pretty quick and then the topic at hand may settle down into personal preference posts.

Anyhow, if someone could explain the why behind the 'active' member requirement (I'm assuming it's related to number of posts) I'd appreciate it. Actually, I'm very much the extrovert, but for introverts, who don't feel like airing out every thought that comes into their head, who cares if they have a lot of posts.

Take care
    The reason for participating in the forums is that this is a gun forum first and a sales site second,,this is a place for like minded gun owners to discuss their passion,,the equipment exchange is just a bonus.
    This helps to keep the scammers away,, most people selling firearms here have a " track record" and some credibility,, that is what keeps the EE honest,,unlike most gun selling sites in Canada which are loaded with scammers, hope this helps explain it
    The only good lefty is a Stag Arms lefty

Quote Originally Posted by edgy View Post
    The reason for participating in the forums is that this is a gun forum first and a sales site second,,this is a place for like minded gun owners to discuss their passion,,the equipment exchange is just a bonus.
    This helps to keep the scammers away,, most people selling firearms here have a " track record" and some credibility,, that is what keeps the EE honest,,unlike most gun selling sites in Canada which are loaded with scammers, hope this helps explain it
    Yes it does.
    Thanks for taking the time to explain!
    Take care

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast