Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Hard to find calibres!

Do you have 9.3x74r ? If not what loads could you get for this cartridge? Any chance you could get the RWS uniclasic 19.0 gram (293 grain)? I have a double on the way that’s regulated for this load and it would be awesome if I could get it locally!!
    It's not the caliber of the rifle that matters - It's the caliber of the man behind it.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drill702 View Post
    7mm STW?
    Our supplier is out of stock but we can generally get several choices (Federal Premium, and Nosler).

Quote Originally Posted by Lee3444 View Post
    Anymore 7.7 arisaka?
    Not currently, but we will be bringing it back!

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaBoy View Post
    Do you have 9.3x74r ? If not what loads could you get for this cartridge? Any chance you could get the RWS uniclasic 19.0 gram (293 grain)? I have a double on the way that’s regulated for this load and it would be awesome if I could get it locally!!
    That particular variety is not available, but there are a couple choices in the 285-286 range (RWS, Norma, Sellier & Bellot, Hornady).

Thanks! Could you let me know exactly which loads you can get for the 9.3x74r as well as the prices for them? I will probably order a few different loads to try and find one that regulates well.
    It's not the caliber of the rifle that matters - It's the caliber of the man behind it.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaBoy View Post
    Thanks! Could you let me know exactly which loads you can get for the 9.3x74r as well as the prices for them? I will probably order a few different loads to try and find one that regulates well.
    Norma 232 grain Vulkan $65/box
    RWS 285 grain SP $80/box
    Sellier & Bellot 286 grain SP $98/box
    Hornady 286 grain SP-RP $72/box

Norma is out of stock currently, the rest are available.
    The prices are out best estimate based on the cost today. But more often than not, the price quoted is what the final price ends up being.

Expired Business Member
    We recently landed some .455 Webley Mk II ammo.

.303 British? I'm posting here because I saw that your storefront was closed.
    Dice make people go bankrupt

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567