Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Best Handguns or Pistols of 2018 in Canada

If money was not an issue, I would buy a Pardini GT9.

For the best functional luxury pistols (so Cabot doesn't count), you really can't beat SVI (Strayer Voigt Inc) Infinity 2011's ...

I would be interested in the HK SFP9L-OR with the 5 inch barrel and slide milled for an optic. Also they come with adjustable rear sight and fiber optic front. I personally really like the USP Tactical and P30L but would consider one of them if they were to come into the country. If not I would get a USP Expert in 9mm and convert it over to the Match/Hybrid LEM trigger. My next is hopefully going to be the Mark 23.
    Heckler and Koch - USP Tactical 45 Match/Hybrid LEM - Best trigger setup for any USP!!
    Heckler and Koch - USP Elite 9mm Match/Hybrid LEM!
    Smith and Wesson 1076-FBI 10mm 4.25" 200gr@1225fps!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Best handguns for the sport are the low cost, entry level ones that get new people out to the range quickly, and participating!

Luxury gun? At this moment, the Sig P210. Tomorrow? Who knows!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aniest View Post
    I'd like access, without special order, to the complete standard inventories of gun manufacturers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    I have been waiting since SHOT Show for the new Taurus Raging Hunter revolvers.

Do I need to personally fly to Brazil to get one?
    I was going to edit my original post for something just like that Dexter to show I meant handguns as well. (Very nice Taurus, BTW)
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    If price and politics were not an issue? Automag

For luxury that's actually available? LB Hardballer

In 2018? Not buying another restricted / registered firearm until the commies are out.
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark-II View Post
    If price and politics were not an issue? Automag

For luxury that's actually available? LB Hardballer

In 2018? Not buying another restricted / registered firearm until the commies are out.
    I likely will; keep the economy and the dealers going. Who knows, it may be like England, and all semi-autos will be gone too.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rommelrommel's Avatar
    I would like to see Glock do some "Canadian Editions" of other compact/subcompact pistols on top of the 19.

I just bought my dream gun this summer for my 60th Birthday. It's an STI DVC # Gun in the new Chrome and Black version (just released this summer and which debut'd at the 2018 Shotshow). The distributor tells me that it's the only one in the country at the moment, but with more scheduled to arrive this Fall. What a magnificent gun and is a dream to shoot. My accuracy immediately went way up as soon as I began to shoot it. I have about 400 rounds through it so far. I am amazed at how much difference a quality gun makes. Pic below

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast