Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cheapest 22LR in Canada!?

Quote Originally Posted by Light Infantry View Post
    Never heard of Sterling Cross. How good is it? What does it compare to?
    They didn't make it. It is made in the USA.

Comparable to most good bulk 22LR.
    Canadaammo.com

https://www.canadaammo.com/

Please do not PM me with customer order requests!
    Send these via e-mail to: info@canadaammo.com

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    Check out our price match policy at the top of this forum if you find a lower price

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Thanks Canam. So I am clear. Does the order have to be all ammo and over $200 to qualify for free shipping. Or does my order with a bunch of other items need to be over $200?
    I dislike having a battle of wits when my opponent comes unarmed....it just seems so unsportsmanlike!

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Infantry View Post
    Thanks Canam. So I am clear. Does the order have to be all ammo and over $200 to qualify for free shipping. Or does my order with a bunch of other items need to be over $200?
    anything over $200 before tax

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Thanks. Ordered.
    I dislike having a battle of wits when my opponent comes unarmed....it just seems so unsportsmanlike!

Ran a brick of this stuff through a 10/22 and cz455 today, this stuff runs clean and doesn’t give off a whole lot of smoke. I would say it’s on par with cci standard velocity for accuracy. All in all, it’s a good deal. I’ll probly pick up another case soon.

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada Ammo View Post
    Had is past tense my friend.

This isn't the sale price.
    even if this is not the cheapest 22LR in Canada right now,when and if it comes on sale,it should be then,

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Got my stuff. Happy with the product. Very unhappy with the packaging. No concern for proper packaging whatsoever. 3000 rds/6 bricks of 22 and half of that spilled out of the bricks. So now I will have to spend a couple of hours putting it back into the bricks. Looks like the ammo bricks were thrown in randomly with 1 crumpled up piece of paper thrown in as packing material where there should have been 5 times more of packing material. Those ammo boxes must have been bouncing around loose all the way from BC. Its just not laziness but sloppiness to boot. If they packer was just lazy he wouldn't have even put in one piece of crumpled paper.

I ordered 5000 rounds of this stuff because of the price, and the claim of "premium" ammunition.
    Canada Ammo delivered 4000 rounds and I am still waiting for a refund on the other 1000 (that's another story).
    As far as the ammo itself, it's lead (not copper plated) and appears to be wax (or some other gunky stuff) coated.
    Tried some through my CZ455 (bolt action rifle) and it works fine. On par with other low/mid range ammo.
    Then tried some through my 22 caliber auto-loading pistols (Walther PPQ and S&W VICTORY).
    Both of these auto-loaders did not like this stuff.
    Multiple FTF and FTE.
    The waxy surface appears to gum up feeding and ejection... very irritating.
    I am resolved that I will use them through my non auto-loaders.
    There is better ammo on the market for almost the same money.
    I will not re-buy this stuff.

Received my 7 bricks this week with two free magazines and free targets. All packaged properly and arrived in mint condition. The ammunition shoots very well in my CZ 452 and have shot .50-.75 inch groups at 50 yards. Canada Ammo has never failed to deliver to this customer. Thanks guys

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast