Freedom Ventures now importing BUL Armory + Other product highlights.

If you use the IPSC Alex mount, which is a two sided mount - are there any issues with the case ejection and mount interface?

Can you send a picture of the mount on a BUL SAS 2 UR.
Would like to see the mount and the clearance above the slide for fitament.

thanks

If you use the IPSC Alex mount, which is a two sided mount - are there any issues with the case ejection and mount interface?
No more than on a single sided mount. The second set of "arms" on the mount is forward of the ejection port; even when the gun is in battery.
The two sided mount is more solid than a one sided mount, though.

Can you send a picture of the mount on a BUL SAS 2 UR.
Sorry, No - I don't have any of those pistols in stock to do that nor do I have a pic from the past guns that came through here.

Last edited:
You are right..lots of pictures but not with the Alex mount...this tell me something..dual side mount are not necessary - rigidity of the single side mount must be good enough for a shooter up to world championship level..

I do no want to be a pest about this..but what is the status of the Bul order..mid november is gone. Do you have an idea when the Bul will show up ?
Thanks.

I do no want to be a pest about this..but what is the status of the Bul order..mid November is gone. Do you have an idea when the Bul will show up ? Thanks.
Our Bul shipment arrived late last month - Ricky has been diligently working though the backorders - if you have something on order and he has not contacted you, please send us an email ASAP and we'll get it sorted out.

Yes, but its going to be a very slow process.
Need to get the the export permit in Israel and need to go through what the RCMP refer to as the "AR-15" protocol for getting the guns registered here.

So no need to special order? You'll eventually bring it in? Will there be a Canada version to comply the length law? :D

Back
Top Bottom