Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: Prohibited ar15

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    Absolutely not! This is death by 1000 cuts. Small victories is what they want to keep the ball moving towards the end goal of taking away ALL our firearms. We need to fight them every step of the way.
    This. This involves your right/responsibility to be a law abiding citizen, and treated accordingly. Not branded a criminal because the bureaucrats needed to do something to justify their unearned/unjustifiable pensions.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Conscript View Post
    I disagree, it's clear the ones after our guns are not governed by common sense, they are after superficial bans like markings on a receiver, or messages on wood, etc.. Although they do affect some gun owners, generally the field is still unaffected.

As long as we fight back in the other direction to put someone like Maxime in Ottawa, they will continue to go after small tit-for-tat victories that do not affect us as a whole. There needs to be some sacrifice for us to gain time to put someone in Ottawa who understands that we are NOT criminals, and petty prohibitions like the one above have just riled gun owners and people of intelligence to vote in the right direction.

i beg to differ and find your over all point of view appalling.....
    I don't own an AR15 , probably never will. I do believe they should be non restricted and will support all causes to see that end.

the only way forward is mass, unarmed, peaceful and organized non compliance in front of the media.
    Trudeau, his liberals and every other public safety compromising mutherfugger in parliament are a treasonous bunch of crimminals going after law abiding citizens for the crimes and actions of the degenerates in our society.
    Screw em.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    No, giving them small victories here is a good thing. It stops them from impeding too far into reclassifications.

People who are anti-gunners are idiotic wolves with short term goals in mind. As long as the wolf has something to eat, we can go about our daily lives and plan out how to kill the wolf and the pack.
    I guess you see C-68, C-42 and C-71 as victories as well

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Davy Crockett's Avatar
    The question has already been asked in Bartok5's thread in the Black Rifle forum but has any owner actually received a letter stating this? My understanding is that dealers were contacted by the CFC and they in turn contacted those who had purchased the rifles and informed them the rifles had to be returned.

I understand this to be important as a challenge of the lab's findings can only be initiated by an owner who has received a notice of revocation from the CFC.

So basically we need an owner who's willing to refuse to return the rifle and force the CFC to mail a notice. Finding a firearms org to help fund this battle probably wouldn't hurt either.
    My posts are the intellectual property of the person commenting under the pseudonym "Davy Crockett". Use on this board in whole, or in part, is given free license for use by any member of this board. Any use outside this forum, in whole or in part, requires my express written consent.

You need a village or two to burn before you get enough fuel for the entire tribe to raise hell. This is how it was and always is.

We can use prohibitions like this to educate and show people that none of this makes any sense. Without petty examples, you won't convince people that we are in grave danger.
    Nice of you to volunteer other people to take one for the team...too many villages have been burned already.

It’s infuriating to actually read this crap from gun owners...Next time they prohibit one of my guns I’ll be sure to think of you.
    Last edited by Innavedaw; 09-11-2018 at 08:00 PM. Reason: Language

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Lee Enfield's Avatar
    John, it was clear when the firearms lab reclassified the high standard 10b that they were demonstrating that the RCMP over rules parliament.

Allowing that precident to stand will determine whether we are a nation of laws, or merely another banana paramilitary dictatorship.

This is merely the next step.

Allowing the RCMP to "determine" that parliament was incorrect when parliament classified these 2 firearms as restricted is very loose footing on an icy slope...
    BSN from the Republic of Alberta

http://www.cartridgecollectors.org/

Letters matter but numbers count more. Take someone to your club and ask them to get an RPAL.

I think we (as gun lovers) should each pay the permit costs to get at least one new shooter registered. I have four new persons registered with RPALs this year that I can take credit for.

Otherwise we shrink, dry up and get stepped on.

I take it as this way, there has to be a game of take and give. You have to feed the rabid anti-gunners with something, just so they can claim they're making grounds. Even though the stupidity of this prohibition of this particular AR is apparent to us, to them, they see it as a small victory.
    It isn't a game of give and take if only the take is happening. When was the last time they gave us something?

Quote Originally Posted by Davy Crockett View Post
    The question has already been asked in Bartok5's thread in the Black Rifle forum but has any owner actually received a letter stating this? My understanding is that dealers were contacted by the CFC and they in turn contacted those who had purchased the rifles and informed them the rifles had to be returned.

I understand this to be important as a challenge of the lab's findings can only be initiated by an owner who has received a notice of revocation from the CFC.

So basically we need an owner who's willing to refuse to return the rifle and force the CFC to mail a notice. Finding a firearms org to help fund this battle probably wouldn't hurt either.
    The RCMP SFSS pass an opinion, the FRT is not law, any one can challenge an opinion, you do not have to be an owner. You could be the owner, importer, dealer or organisation. It is long past time that we all stood together.

As this is my forum any more posts on appeasement will be censored because it sickens me. Read some history!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket_James View Post
    Letters matter but numbers count more. Take someone to your club and ask them to get an RPAL.

I think we (as gun lovers) should each pay the permit costs to get at least one new shooter registered. I have four new persons registered with RPALs this year that I can take credit for.

Otherwise we shrink, dry up and get stepped on.
    I posted this in another thread but my wife was instrumental in getting 7 of her coworkers to sign up for the RPAL and CORE (BC hunting course) that starts I think this coming weekend. I keep sending her to work with printouts of facts and such that have been posted so far and she leaves them on the staff tables at the hospital. Nurses station, waiting area, cafeteria/lounge ect. I've been sticking stuff on community boards around town too. Like fact sheets on canadian licensing and firearms ownership and fact sheets on bill c71 and c75
    So my methods seem to be working as it sparked conversation at my wife's work and a few weeks later, 7 girls are signed up and paid for the courses..... despite these liberal clowns.
    I feel warm and fuzzy but realize it's but a small victory.

So I ask all gun owners that take the time to peruse these threads and post thier responses..... what have you done today to educate your fellow canadians?