Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Prohibited ar15

Quote Originally Posted by DaveMachine View Post
    Maybe a few of the larger independent retailers in Canada could get together and put their collective experience to work and organize a gofundme campaign to get the word out and challenge some of this stuff?

Get together, discuss, strategize, organize an awareness campaign, launch a GFM campaign, retain some sort of counsel and go from there. Just a thought - maybe I'm being naive.
    I think you are on the right track, but do not single out "a few of the larger indepentent retailers" this affects everyone. From the major importer/distrubutors to the small part time dealers and owners. Time to have one united voice!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer DaveMachine's Avatar
    The more the merrier as far as I'm concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Conscript View Post
    No, giving them small victories here is a good thing. It stops them from impeding too far into reclassifications.

People who are anti-gunners are idiotic wolves with short term goals in mind. As long as the wolf has something to eat, we can go about our daily lives and plan out how to kill the wolf and the pack.
    great idea!
    Let's feed them you.
    You doing 20 years in a penitentiary should buy the rest of us a lot of time, right?

What? not such a great idea to start throwing others under the bus?
    Last edited by Steve_B; 09-11-2018 at 11:15 PM.
    CSSA and now - on Trudeau's recommendation - CCFR

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Let’s take a look at the classification of the AR15.

Prior to Bill C68 the AR 15 when fitted with a barrel over 18.5 inches was a non restricted sporting rifle, if the barrel was under 18.5 inches the firearm was restricted. Life was simple, we all knew where we stood.

When Bill C68 was passed various OIC (Orders in Council) were used to change some firearm classifications.

What is the next step?
    Well that's simple! NR status for the AR15s as per pre-68

After all, the PM himself said that political interference in classification was bad, bad, bad.

So surely and as logic clearly dictates he will kill all of those OICs from 68.
    CSSA and now - on Trudeau's recommendation - CCFR

Quote Originally Posted by Steve_B View Post
    Well that's simple! NR status for the AR15s as per pre-68

After all, the PM himself said that political interference in classification was bad, bad, bad.

So surely and as logic clearly dictates he will kill all of those OICs from 68.
    In my opinion there is no chance of that until we stand together with a united voice, I believe that must be the next step.

Uber Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    In my opinion there is no chance of that until we stand together with a united voice, I believe that must be the next step.
    There must be a way to reach out to every firearms dealer in Canada and get them on board.

Even a few well placed billboards can have a marvelous effect.
    "He who dares not offend, cannot be honest."
    - Thomas Paine

"Oppression maketh a wise man mad"

No, giving them small victories here is a good thing. It stops them from impeding too far into reclassifications.

People who are anti-gunners are idiotic wolves with short term goals in mind. As long as the wolf has something to eat, we can go about our daily lives and plan out how to kill the wolf and the pack.
    It is feeding the crocodile with the hope of being eaten last.(quote shamelessly taken from prior CGN poster)

I take it as this way, there has to be a game of take and give. You have to feed the rabid anti-gunners with something, just so they can claim they're making grounds. Even though the stupidity of this prohibition of this particular AR is apparent to us, to them, they see it as a small victory.

We need to make sure whoever is in Ottawa comes from our pedigree, or atleast will see the common sense of gun control that ALREADY is the law. Until then, they will go after small victories like this, and my opinion is, let them make baby steps inward, while we leap them in the next federal election.
    Nope. I do not agree with giving anything.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Don't give the gun banners anything! We lost too much before us young guys even had a chance. We need to go on the offensive for once. Start with stupid laws that are easily refuted with logic and evidence. Make the defenders of the stupid laws look stupid themselves. AR15 to non-restricted. Suppressors legalized. "Permission" (puke) to take handguns into the woods for hunting and animal defense (even via an ATT system for now). No sane person can fail to see the logic. We need to out the insane ones and get the general public to stop listening to them.
    ***** FREE THE WEST *****

Terribly disappointing
    My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge... - Hosea 4:6