Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Prohibited ar15

Quote Originally Posted by rifleman762 View Post
    Don't give the gun banners anything! We lost too much before us young guys even had a chance. ...We need to out the insane ones and get the general public to stop listening to them.
    Sadly, there's no logic to fearing guns.
    But I agree about this point.
    Bloody brilliant signature line there by the way.
    CSSA and now - on Trudeau's recommendation - CCFR

Two of my friends from work signed up for the PAL and RPAL course this fall.
    Also convinced them each to buy an AR after showing them mine.
    Hope this helped a little, will keep convincing all my coworkers to join.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scout_289's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Conscript View Post
    I take it as this way, there has to be a game of take and give. You have to feed the rabid anti-gunners with something, just so they can claim they're making grounds. Even though the stupidity of this prohibition of this particular AR is apparent to us, to them, they see it as a small victory.

We need to make sure whoever is in Ottawa comes from our pedigree, or atleast will see the common sense of gun control that ALREADY is the law. Until then, they will go after small victories like this, and my opinion is, let them make baby steps inward, while we leap them in the next federal election.
    What if we gave them something other than giving up our guns or any of the privileges we currently have to use them?

Seems to me we'd really put the antis off their game if we pulled together and changed the channel to something totally unexpected and "out of character".
    Let's follow the USA example: https://project2025.afsp.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Toolkit_Safe_Firearm_Storage_CLEARED_508_2-24-20.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    In my opinion there is no chance of that until we stand together with a united voice, I believe that must be the next step.
    In point form, what are peoples suggestions on how to accomplish this?

- The firearms lab needs to be taken to task.

BANNED
    There are millions of handguns and semiauto rifles in our hands and bullets in our hands ! not to mention those who have them illegally,Good luck getting them.
    A ban would prove to be catastrophic to our society and they know it - sadly the elite don't give two hoots about Canadas well being.

How would they do This ? Declare them banned and then go door knocking ? Or declare them banned and then send a letter stating you now have a warrant for your arrest because you refused to hand over your firearms ? Then door knock ?
    On hundreds of thousands of houses and farms and acreage's and reserves ? It won't be like England or Australia that's for damb sure.
    Sure sounds like this is gonna cost multiple billions of dollars And sadly much more then that.

Would appreciate feedback.

I just hope that my RPAL got here in time before the ban then I will go straight and get the best ARs I could. Nail biting here.

Guess they will need to ban oil filters, & duct tape next. Takes 2 mins to make a suppressor. Next they need to ban forks because they cause obesity. Then we need to ban stupidity because we end up with government officials that are morons.
    John 3:16. If not then unfortunately John 3:36
    Firearms owners are the difference between Tyranny & Freedom!!
    GUN CONTROL IS NOT CRIME CONTROL. ITS POPULATION CONTROL!
    Faith is not knowing what the future holds but knowing who holds the future

2978 opioid related deaths in Canada in 2016, compared to 223 homicides where a firearm was involved. For me the opioid crisis is clearly fueling the gun violence and this is where LE resources should be focused. The related gang violence is almost 100 percent of the gun problem. Obviously some form of gun control is beneficial but squandering resources on this bureaucratic nonsense is shameful. The stats for 2017 will show a substantial increase in opioid deaths and another jump for 2018.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by slim123 View Post
    please, please tell me your NOT one of those ppl who will follow Maxime Bernier on some wild goose chase, splitting the conservative vote....a mere year before the election....and ENSURING another term for turdeau.

It scares me that some ppl will do this.....Andrew might not be the most outspoken leader....but we NEED everybody to vote conservative...so we can take power...then look at leadership after that

sry to point that out John in your thread, but I am really worried about vote splitting in the next election.....another liberal term will ensure only criminals have guns in canada
    Good reminder.

Quote Originally Posted by russ.ackland View Post
    2978 opioid related deaths in Canada in 2016, compared to 223 homicides where a firearm was involved. For me the opioid crisis is clearly fueling the gun violence and this is where LE resources should be focused. The related gang violence is almost 100 percent of the gun problem. Obviously some form of gun control is beneficial but squandering resources on this bureaucratic nonsense is shameful. The stats for 2017 will show a substantial increase in opioid deaths and another jump for 2018.
    Easier to control the firearms issue because they have no clue what to do with the opioid issue. Same with mental health. It can be managed but never cured due to no one person being the same. Government takes the easy way.
    John 3:16. If not then unfortunately John 3:36
    Firearms owners are the difference between Tyranny & Freedom!!
    GUN CONTROL IS NOT CRIME CONTROL. ITS POPULATION CONTROL!
    Faith is not knowing what the future holds but knowing who holds the future