Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Prohibited ar15

Quote Originally Posted by King0265 View Post
    If a chit ton of potheads can “fill the hill” at parliament on 4:20... I’m pretty sure we can organize something, I live in Ottawa and more than happy to help out.
    we need to come up with a catchy caliber - date scheme. Too bad July doesn't have 62 days in it. 12.7 maybe?

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by scout_289 View Post
    If you've ever seen how the media spin the optics of a pro gun protest you may conclude that it's not such a good idea.
    Then we use social media

Quote Originally Posted by JasonGTA View Post
    That is a stupid way of thinking
    Not as stupid as your comment...!

It was 30Sep38 when PM Neville Chamberlain came home to England after negotiating with the Germans.

He gave away 'only a small part of Europe'. WW2 happened anyway.

Appeasing thugs does not work.

Standing up to them does.

Jason is correct.
    “Somewhere out there, right now, someone is practicing. And when you meet him, he will win." Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by 45ACPKING View Post
    i beg to differ and find your over all point of view appalling.....
    I don't own an AR15 , probably never will. I do believe they should be non restricted and will support all causes to see that end.

the only way forward is mass, unarmed, peaceful and organized non compliance in front of the media.
    Trudeau, his liberals and every other public safety compromising mutherfugger in parliament are a treasonous bunch of crimminals going after law abiding citizens for the crimes and actions of the degenerates in our society.
    Screw em.
    as a ar-15 owner , i have to agree.....Trudeau and his govenment are inept, immoral, and incapable of being reasoned with. I am a law-
    abiding citizen, but this hardly a law -abiding government.

Quote Originally Posted by scout_289 View Post

Lobby and cooperation - find areas of commonality with the general public, politicians, one another and the antis. Our fixation on our guns has developed fatal fault lines with all of these other groups and has fractured our community.

I think our community would be well served if identifiable gunnies engaged in the crime/public safety discussion without talking about our guns. Just ignore any anti-gun assumptions that our guns are at issue and let Canada know, aside from victim’s families, when a criminal shoots someone the guy demanding punishment is going to be one of us.

By ignore I mean demand answers to the question what are you doing about gangs. And what have you done? Conviction rates? Sentencing?
    Keep the topic on the criminals and dodge their speaking points.
    Last edited by Steve_B; 09-12-2018 at 11:55 AM.
    CSSA and now - on Trudeau's recommendation - CCFR

I think we have to skip the March on Ottawa plan.
    Unlike the anti-gun nuts most of us have jobs and we’re all over this nation.

Instead I think a coordinated March on your local government would give a better message. Use your lunch hour as noon strikes in each time zone.

And then us going back to work across the nation would reinforce the fact we’re not “militia” building pipe bombs or sizing up school yards, we’re your neighbors and we’re everywhere.

And we really want to be left alone to enjoy our sport.
    CSSA and now - on Trudeau's recommendation - CCFR

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scout_289's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by King0265 View Post
    If a chit ton of potheads can “fill the hill” at parliament on 4:20... I’m pretty sure we can organize something, I live in Ottawa and more than happy to help out.
    Some history for you. It didn't work then so maybe we should be doing a few things differently plus doing a few different things?

Fed up rally 1998

https ://www.producer.com/1998/09/antigun-control-movement-plans-parliament-hill-rally/
    Last edited by scout_289; 09-12-2018 at 12:04 PM.
    Let's follow the USA example: https://project2025.afsp.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Toolkit_Safe_Firearm_Storage_CLEARED_508_2-24-20.pdf

This is Wolverine's thread so I'd like to give them a couple of props:

- they run raffles for high end firearms with all the proceeds going to charity. Leaders in active "out reaching" and an example for others to follow plus a straightforward exercise that should have a much higher degree of participation.

- Wolverine and the other member retailers are mature enough to put aside their competitive differences for their common good to form the CSAAA to act on their collective behalf. If business people who rely on attracting sales from one another for their very livelihood can work it out, what the heck is stopping our gun orgs from doing the same????
    Let's follow the USA example: https://project2025.afsp.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Toolkit_Safe_Firearm_Storage_CLEARED_508_2-24-20.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Steve_B View Post
    I think we have to skip the March on Ottawa plan.
    Unlike the anti-gun nuts most of us have jobs and we’re all over this nation.

Instead I think a coordinated March on your local government would give a better message. Use your lunch hour as noon strikes in each time zone.

And then us going back to work across the nation would reinforce the fact we’re not “militia” building pipe bombs or sizing up school yards, we’re your neighbors and we’re everywhere.

And we really want to be left alone to enjoy our sport.
    Protesters at the Ontario Legislature are being led away in handcuffs to become folk heros.

Now picture the reaction of Joe Public if a gunnie is collared and ushered out of a group when you add the extra layer of the audience knowing that this very militant person has access to deadly force. Yup, "take his guns away before he hurts someone".