Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Political climate sale?

Uber Super GunNutz RoughneckRico's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Inno View Post
    I cant seem to find the like button but here's a quoted reply indicating i thoroughly appreciate this post.
    Its likely the same guys that try to sell used firearms on the exchange for more than the price of a new one on sale, just because they are looking at breaking even.

News flash used guns depreciate unless they are a collectible/limited run and face it we are not likely to have prices comparable to our cousins to the south... Just saying.
    Member: CSSA, OFAH, CCFR, NFA, CTOA & NRA

Lot of butthurt Beverleys here. Cheer up.

Uber Super GunNutz RoughneckRico's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ingots View Post
    Its called Hemorrhoids. lol
    Member: CSSA, OFAH, CCFR, NFA, CTOA & NRA

CGN Regular
    Someone should make uber cheap ar-15 lowers. Scrap metal, no finish. Not meant to be actually used but just to have more registered ARs

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by John Rambo View Post
    Someone should make uber cheap ar-15 lowers. Scrap metal, no finish. Not meant to be actually used but just to have more registered ARs
    SFRC just did this with BCL/NEA Lowers. 79 bucks unfinished. Right now lowers are around 120-150 bucks. Even if Wolverine had a big sale whats it saving like 30 buck.s This issue is bigger then well if I can save 30 dollars then forget it. Everyone should buy a lower or 2 , join CCFR, CSSA, NFA etc. We all need to put weight behind this.
    Take someone shooting - Encourage someone to get a Pal/ RPal

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FoxAlpha's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ingots View Post
    So by that logic, could it not also be said there's a whole lot more cheapskates who have zero interest in preserving this way of life and only have interest in lining their homes with more scrap metal?

Almost as bad as a buch of non voters complaining about the state of this country right now.
    I survived the gun control scare of 2013 and all I got was this t-shirt.......
    And 30 PMags, 5000 rounds of .223, 3000 rounds of 9mm, 5 BCG's, 5 stripped lowers, and a really pissed off wife.

Quote Originally Posted by FoxAlpha View Post
    So by that logic, could it not also be said there's a whole lot more cheapskates who have zero interest in preserving this way of life and only have interest in lining their homes with more scrap metal?

Almost as bad as a buch of non voters complaining about the state of this country right now.
    If i wanted a ruler, i would have voted for one. I didn't.
    Seems to me, it's the people who vote for government who don't have a right to complain about it. You voted for somebody to control your life. And guess what? You got it! haha

[QUOTE=Ingots;15230476]If i wanted a ruler, i would have voted for one. I didn't.
    Seems to me, it's the people who vote for government who don't have a right to complain about it. You voted for somebody to control your life. And guess what? You got it! haha[/QUOTE THAT .https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCva...Acn5D54w4Dqezg
    Last edited by Kanaskichuck; 09-13-2018 at 01:18 PM. Reason: Blacked Pilled

Sell our guns , we are just computer slaves. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuHw...IKAW89ZiCfdV-B

Pretty sure the blowout sale is already happening on the EE. I can see some pretty good panic selling prices on there. There are also a lot of rare-ish guns that while not super discounted, I doubt would even be up for sale. The cheap prices and rare guns all began popping up shortly after the handgun ban news, which coincidentally came out one hour after I put one of my pistols up on the EE.
    I enjoy firearms and firearm accessories.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast