Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Political climate sale?

Y'all are so uptight dang. No wonder we are in the state we are in. I can't even say "hey guys, I have 3 ar15s but I wouldn't mind adding some lowers to the collection, given the situation. How about a sale?" Without someone having a cow.....I hate to say it boys but we are screwed.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxAlpha View Post
    But why? For what purpose?
    While wolverine is likely dumping thousands of dollars into this anti gun control fight, on top of that they're expected to discount their prices for no relevant reason? Forgive my ignorance, but I just don't understand why this community uses the most rediculous of reasons to demand a business lessen their margins because of what or why I don't even understand.

Wolverine:
    "Hey guys, we've busted our asses the past 12 months bringing some great new product to market, kept our prices reasonable through an economic turd, AND are currently fighting the next round of gun control legislation""

Us:
    That's great Wolverine, how about a f--king sale eh?"
    The more handguns and "assault" firearms out there, and the more new handgun and "assault" firearms owners out there, the harder they become to ban. Also if they do go prohib, this might be the last chance some retailers get to sell this part of their inventory. So if retailers can do some sort of a discount, those seem like good reasons to me. I'd also suggest ranges and gun clubs offer some discounts this year, to try to attract new members. I'd love to see a sale directed, not at guys like me, but for new RPAL owners, just to attract people to the sport.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxAlpha View Post
    But why? For what purpose?
    While wolverine is likely dumping thousands of dollars into this anti gun control fight, on top of that they're expected to discount their prices for no relevant reason? Forgive my ignorance, but I just don't understand why this community uses the most rediculous of reasons to demand a business lessen their margins because of what or why I don't even understand.

Wolverine:
    "Hey guys, we've busted our asses the past 12 months bringing some great new product to market, kept our prices reasonable through an economic turd, AND are currently fighting the next round of gun control legislation""

Us:
    That's great Wolverine, how about a f--king sale eh?"
    Thank you for your boycott of all future sales by all firearm stores in the future, because that is what this sounds like to me! That will leave a better selection of products for others who wish to take part in the sale.

... but that is just my opinion.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Children.... thats enough.
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123