Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Export Update

Quote Originally Posted by jadam View Post
    Since you deleted the thread that I last I asked this in, would you kindly consider upgrading the shipping for those of us bumped off the last import to this one.

I for one would really appreciate the gesture, and I'm sure others would too.

You might find it is a wise investment in your customers.
    I read that the strike would not start till Sept.26. As long as IRG uses CP expidited shipping and gets all the orderes out the door by the end of Tuesday/Wednesday, we should get our orders before the strike. Any later than that, I too would expect IRG to change shipping methods to UPS, Puralator etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn56555 View Post
    I read that the strike would not start till Sept.26. As long as IRG uses CP expidited shipping and gets all the orderes out the door by the end of Tuesday/Wednesday, we should get our orders before the strike. Any later than that, I too would expect IRG to change shipping methods to UPS, Puralator etc.
    Lovely for the people that dwell in the cities. Not so lovely for people that live in rural areas that rely on canada post for all mail

Yes, There are Stag products on both shipments and they are all coming in this month.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    So are all the stag 10 rifles, receivers and build kits on this order and the 23rd as previously stated? Or are some still coming later?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Our shipping is all automated though Canada Posts API and we do not have the ability to change the shipping profile. Everything defaults to expedited shipping. We will be putting in the OT to get everything out as quick as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by jadam View Post
    Since you deleted the thread that I last I asked this in, would you kindly consider upgrading the shipping for those of us bumped off the last import to this one.

I for one would really appreciate the gesture, and I'm sure others would too.

You might find it is a wise investment in your customers.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer tharkhold's Avatar
    is it weird that I forgot what I ordered 3 months ago?

I know I did order something though.
    'nada

If I didn’t get a tracking number today does that mean my order is on the next truck?

I received my notification of a delivery from IRG and the parcel tracking number from Canada Post a few hours ago. This would be for my May 2 order. Thanks IRG.

It will take a few days for IRG to sort and mail all the stuff that just arrived, give them time.
    Last edited by Greenjoytj; 09-17-2018 at 10:19 PM.

CGN Regular
    I ordered during the long weekend sale. How long before i get the email to log in and pay the gst and shipping?

Quote Originally Posted by vancity View Post
    I ordered during the long weekend sale. How long before i get the email to log in and pay the gst and shipping?
    I ordered mine June 27 and my status is still awaiting export. I'm fairly confident that mine is not on this shipment and will be arriving in Canada between Sept 24 and 26 on the next shipment

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Our shipping is all automated though Canada Posts API and we do not have the ability to change the shipping profile. Everything defaults to expedited shipping. We will be putting in the OT to get everything out as quick as possible.
    So what you are saying is if Can Post shuts down you just stop shipping orders ?
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast