Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Export Update

My import arrived there April 16. Still no email for me.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    So what you are saying is if Can Post shuts down you just stop shipping orders ?
    better not
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

I hope they have a tons of pigeons in the warehouse. It looks like CP will walk out right on the 27th.

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Our shipping is all automated though Canada Posts API and we do not have the ability to change the shipping profile. Everything defaults to expedited shipping. We will be putting in the OT to get everything out as quick as possible.
    Thanks for the reply. Fingers crossed my stuff was on this shipment....

Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    So what you are saying is if Can Post shuts down you just stop shipping orders ?
    No, they are effectively saying it's not their problem. They are going to hold up their end of the deal and ship them out but If your order doesn't make it to you by the 27th, it'll be caught in the canadapost system unavailable until they are back to work.

No, that is not what we are saying, the system is all automated with Canada Post, if there is no Canada Post we will ship out manually through another agent. We will make it happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by kilo3niner View Post
    No, they are effectively saying it's not their problem. They are going to hold up their end of the deal and ship them out but If your order doesn't make it to you by the 27th, it'll be caught in the canadapost system unavailable until they are back to work.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

I placed an import order on June 20th and still waiting...
    Any updates at all???

CGN Ultra frequent flyer guess_kto's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenjoytj View Post
    I see that the old 39 page thread “June” Export” has been deleted today and this new thread “Current Export Update “ is replacing the old thread.
    I worried about the statement Balance of May June licences.....
    The old thread mentioned a second May licence which I assumed my May 2 order got bumped to, as it didn’t arrive on the last trunk.
    Now I read there is more May orders still to arrive from another licence on the next truck in ~two weeks........
    I’m starting to get worried.
    Change your page settings from 10 posts to 100 posts per page and enjoy better life
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes." - Thomas Jefferson, 1775.

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    No, that is not what we are saying, the system is all automated with Canada Post, if there is no Canada Post we will ship out manually through another agent. We will make it happen.

See, I told y'all in the other thread, its not the end of the world. There are other vendors other than CP.

Quote Originally Posted by greg olmstead View Post
    I highly doubt anything ordered after August 15 will be on this order. Their cut off day is the 15th to 15th. They wouldn't have even started any export paper work yet for anything ordered between August 15 to Sept 15. As yesterday was the 15th. You should expect to see your order in 6-8 weeks
    haha ya made me laugh,

Step 1: Buy Guns
    Step 2: Get Wife

I always thought it was the other way around!
    1)Buy wife,
    2) Get guns