Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Export Update

You may want to send us your order numbers and we will look into it. We haven't shipped any combined orders yet.

Quote Originally Posted by koesdibyo View Post
    Well I caved, decided to just say #### it and pay the second additional $50 shipping charges for piece of mind that I get it in time for hunting season.
    Not overly thrilled about it, considering it was stated combined shipping could be made to happen on these orders, plus the heavy shipping charges that are already involved.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Camp Cook's Avatar
    2018/09/27 16:39 SHERWOOD PARK, AB Shipment picked up by Canada Post
    Tell me it isn't so...

Finally after almost 5 1/2 months...
    <")))><

"A gun is a tool, Marian. No better, no worse than any other tool. An axe, a shovel, or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that" -movie "Shane" 1953

We do apologize for the delay in getting back to you. Carolyn was sent to the US to help process the export and she is a little behind in returning emails like the rest of us. JF made notes in your order on the 25th so we were listening. All receiver sets and complete build kits were combined in Arizona when they were originally packaged. The Canadian office does not have the ability to combine orders due to the way the export is processed. If you have paid shipping on both you will see a refund on your credit card of the difference as these will all be processed manually.

For everyone who purchased both the receiver set and complete build kit from us we have also included some general instructions on how everything goes together.

Name:  799632745228.jpg
Views: 317
Size:  29.0 KB

Thank-you

THE IRUNGUNS Team

Have called twice and left 2 messages (no return calls), 4 unreturned emails, and a couple PMs
    Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 09-28-2018 at 09:24 AM.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Camp Cook's Avatar
    Holy Schit... Even my IRUNGUNS account says its been shipped... Hallelujah...

Funny thing is I purchased a used Leupold scope off the EE its coming from Alberta made the deal this last weekend got email notices from both the scope shipment and IRUNGUNS when I got home last night so wasn't sure who was shipping.

Looking on their website now trying to decide what to order next do I get a 14" 17HMR G2 Contender barrel or a 15" 30-06 Prohunter barrel & forend or a used Leupold rimfire 3-9x33 AO scope for the 17HMR barrel = decisions - decisions?
    <")))><

"A gun is a tool, Marian. No better, no worse than any other tool. An axe, a shovel, or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that" -movie "Shane" 1953

So..... when will everything be cleared up on this current final `all cleared up shipment? Today? Monday? The website is still showing my June order is `awaiting export' and I don't have an email from you. Thanks.

My friend who ordered his Stag receiver set after me got his shipping notice already. Still nothing for me yet. Did I get skipped somehow?

plus the heavy shipping charges that are already involved.
    Remember, the BULK of their shipping charge is insurance. On my $5000 gun, shipping was $122, but Canada Post charges 2% of the value for insurance, so $100 of that was to cover the cost of being fully insured....

I got my shipping notices for my 2 imports too - I am STOKED!!!! Thanks IRG for getting this sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinM4 View Post
    So..... when will everything be cleared up on this current final `all cleared up shipment? Today? Monday? The website is still showing my June order is `awaiting export' and I don't have an email from you. Thanks.
    Same here for my June 12th order. "7 - Shipping and Taxes paid, awaiting export"

Quote Originally Posted by target-practice-canada View Post
    Same here for my June 12th order. "7 - Shipping and Taxes paid, awaiting export"
    They're working through 4 months worth of imports - hundreds of guns. Just give them some time to get to yours. Website status updated once it gets shipped out to you.