Page 1 of 20 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Export Update

Current Export Update

Export Update:

The truck has cleared Customs and on its way. We will start shipping out Monday morning. The State Dept, has released the balance of the export licenses needed for May, June, July and part of August's Export. The next shipment is scheduled to leave Arizona is on the 23rd of September. This should bring everything up to date.

We'd like to thank you again for your patience and understanding in this matter.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

awesome

Since you deleted the thread that I last I asked this in, would you kindly consider upgrading the shipping for those of us bumped off the last import to this one.

I for one would really appreciate the gesture, and I'm sure others would too.

You might find it is a wise investment in your customers.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    My 2 small orders from Sept. long weekend should be on this truck.
    I'll be asking that you bundle the 2 into 1 for shipping from Edmonton
    Might take some manual invoicing ? But I can wait till the rush is over

Quote Originally Posted by GUB View Post
    My 2 small orders from Sept. long weekend should be on this truck.
    I'll be asking that you bundle the 2 into 1 for shipping from Edmonton
    Might take some manual invoicing ? But I can wait till the rush is over
    I highly doubt anything ordered after August 15 will be on this order. Their cut off day is the 15th to 15th. They wouldn't have even started any export paper work yet for anything ordered between August 15 to Sept 15. As yesterday was the 15th. You should expect to see your order in 6-8 weeks

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by greg olmstead View Post
    I highly doubt anything ordered after August 15 will be on this order. Their cut off day is the 15th to 15th. They wouldn't have even started any export paper work yet for anything ordered between August 15 to Sept 15. As yesterday was the 15th. You should expect to see your order in 6-8 weeks
    Good catch..After 22 orders I still get hung up on that . That's why new customers have trouble grasping that..

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Export Update:
    The State Dept, has released the balance of the export licenses needed for May, June, July and part of August's Export. The next shipment is scheduled to leave Arizona is on the 23rd of September. This should bring everything up to date
    I see that the old 39 page thread “June” Export” has been deleted today and this new thread “Current Export Update “ is replacing the old thread.
    I worried about the statement Balance of May June licences.....
    The old thread mentioned a second May licence which I assumed my May 2 order got bumped to, as it didn’t arrive on the last trunk.
    Now I read there is more May orders still to arrive from another licence on the next truck in ~two weeks........
    I’m starting to get worried.

Made my order on 2 May 18 and it still says awaiting export
    93AAĜ1976

The British empire was an incredible achievement. It brought civilisation to the uncivilised.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Export Update:

The truck has cleared Customs and on its way. We will start shipping out Monday morning. The State Dept, has released the balance of the export licenses needed for May, June, July and part of August's Export. The next shipment is scheduled to leave Arizona is on the 23rd of September. This should bring everything up to date.

We'd like to thank you again for your patience and understanding in this matter.

The IRUNGUNS Team
    So are all the stag 10 rifles, receivers and build kits on this order and the 23rd as previously stated? Or are some still coming later?
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Here’s hoping that my Stag build kit is with this shipment.
    CCFR
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Page 1 of 20 12345678911 ... LastLast