Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151618 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Export Update

Quote Originally Posted by Globalstar66 View Post
    Hoping both my rifles are on this truck. One from 16 May and one from 8 July....
    See post #65 in this thread. Everything ordered up to Aug 15 is on this truck. Everything

Quote Originally Posted by koesdibyo View Post
    How do we go about having our orders combined for shipping? When I ordered the Stag originally, I inquired in the thread if the completion kits would be possible to combine shipping with our Stags. I was told if they came in at the same time, that was an option.

Since my shipment *should* be arriving on the Sept 23 Arizona-leaving truck, I'd like to get my shipping combined and my GST/Shipping paid off so that there are no hiccups/delays on my order. Im already late on getting the rifle ready for my hunt, and I cant afford another unexpected delay or else the rifle won't be huntable with this season at all.

Ive emailed about it, but only received vague replies that don't answer my questions. I am not sure if there is a disconnect between those answering the emails, and those responding on the forums.

Scroll to the bottom. In yellow letters.
    https://w ww.irunguns.ca/export_schedule.php

Quote Originally Posted by greg olmstead View Post
    Scroll to the bottom. In yellow letters.
    https://w ww.irunguns.ca/export_schedule.php
    Thanks for the link, but not the specific answer.

When I ordered the Stag originally, I inquired in the thread if the completion kits would be possible to combine shipping with our Stags. I was told if they came in at the same time, that was an option.
    It was said in this forum that the completion kits could be shipped together if they came in at the same time as the the receivers.

As the receivers kept getting delayed, it so now has it that they’re arriving in Canada at the same time.

Thanks for the link, but not the specific answer.

It was said in this forum that the completion kits could be shipped together if they came in at the same time as the the receivers.

As the receivers kept getting delayed, it so now has it that they’re arriving in Canada at the same time.
    Phone them tomorrow. Give them all your order numbers. And a description

This past Friday I received the registration document from the CFO for my new PCC ordered from IRUNGUNS - that is still showing "awaiting export" on their website - ordered August 8th...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer yomomma's Avatar
    Here we go...deleting posts. You guys said you would bundle ship. Yet i got charged shipping for each item separately
    https://youtube.com/c/YomommasWildlands

Look on the bright side...at least you got your stuff. I’m still waiting for news on my June order.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer yomomma's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyair View Post
    Look on the bright side...at least you got your stuff. I’m still waiting for news on my June order.
    No i dont, but hopefull by next week
    https://youtube.com/c/YomommasWildlands

Quote Originally Posted by yomomma View Post
    Here we go...deleting posts. You guys said you would bundle ship. Yet i got charged shipping for each item separately
    Yomomma, if you contact us directly with your order number(s) or first and last name we would be able to look into it.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com