Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No more shotgun ammo?!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by hamermill View Post
    You mean Frumpy because he is the one that has ties with Pudding.

There is lots of ammo to be bought coming from the Tariff Land in the south.
    I'll free trade our dairy for ammo - problem is the drama teacher does not really want to have real free trade with the south.

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian brother View Post
    I'll free trade our dairy for ammo - problem is the drama teacher does not really want to have real free trade with the south.
    Yes.. it's as simple as that. It wouldn't involve us bending over for Trump at all!

None of us like Trudeau, but have some damn dignity. Value your homeland a little more than your fantasy homeland for frig sake.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian brother View Post
    I haven't checked the tariff list in a while but I don't remember ammos of any kind being imposed.

We collectively need to face the fact that if something is not coming from a 3rd world country then it's expensive. And since China isn't big on shotgun shells, getting them for cheap is gonna be a lot harder than anything produced there.

On a side note though, most birdshot are barely more expensive than the reloading components to make them. Sometimes even cheaper. So I'm not sure what kind of price you guys are expecting, but at some point the price of a finished good can't be much cheaper than the price of the underlying components.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12