Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: IPSC production rule changes.

Business Member Rep

IPSC production rule changes.

So it looks like there are some changes coming to IPSC production division.
    Please discuss and give your 2c

15. The minimum trigger pull must either be 2.27kg (5lbs.) for the first shot fired and no restriction for subsequent shots fired, or 1.36kg (3lbs.) for every shot fired. Subsequent conditions to be renumbered.
    16 7.1 Modifications to them, other than minor detailing (the removal of burrs and/or adjustments unavoidably required in order to fit replacement OFM parts or components), are prohibited. Other prohibited modifications include those which facilitate faster reloading (e.g. racking or cocking handles, flared, enlarged and/or add-on magwells, etc.), and/or adding stippling Changing the original color and/or finish of a handgun, and/or adding stripes or other embellishments is permitted.
    18.4 Aftermarket springs and trigger assemblies are permitted

I like the addition of the 3lb for every trigger pull. It levels the playing field a bit for the striker fired crowd.

Apex kits for M&P's ????

sounds like they are good to go
    Quote Originally Posted by jetm View Post
    Apex kits for M&P's ????

CGN Ultra frequent flyer maple_leaf_eh's Avatar
    Production to me seems self-explanatory - just about as close to out of the box as possible. I'd agree no magwells or extra hand holds. Colours? (shoulder shrugs) So what? A layer of paint doesn't make it go faster or hold tighter.
    Jean Charest after coming a distant second to Pierre Poilievre. “You deserve a clean slate and the opportunity to unite the membership. ... Only Liberals benefit from a divided (Conservative Party).” Will the malcontents listen?

What about the new pistols shipping with flared magwells?
    ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿''̿ ̿ If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got. ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿''̿ ̿

Quote Originally Posted by CHEMMY View Post
    If it’s not on the production list it’s a no go

Quote Originally Posted by CHEMMY View Post
    The P320 comes to mind. The magwell must be removed to compete in Production.

Quote Originally Posted by maple_leaf_eh View Post
    Production to me seems self-explanatory - just about as close to out of the box as possible. I'd agree no magwells or extra hand holds. Colours? (shoulder shrugs) So what? A layer of paint doesn't make it go faster or hold tighter.
    I believe there is meant to be a period after the stippling clause and that changing colour is fine.

16 7.1 Modifications to them, other than minor detailing (the removal of burrs and/or adjustments unavoidably required in order to fit replacement OFM parts or components), are prohibited. Other prohibited modifications include those which facilitate faster reloading (e.g. racking or cocking handles, flared, enlarged and/or add-on magwells, etc.), and/or adding stippling. Changing the original color and/or finish of a handgun, and/or adding stripes or other embellishments is permitted.

When are these new tiles going to be approved and when will they take effect?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I wonder if that means the 34 will qualify for production now.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast