NEW SKS Stock - FREE Shipping and 15% CGN Discount until Sep 30th (SEE Movie)

Zahal.org

Regular
Hi everyone,

The long-anticipated FAB Defense SKS stock is finally here and shipping to Canada. It Comes with Free shipping and if you enter the Coupon below it will give you an extra 15% discount on the entire order.

Coupon code for the checkout - cgn-sks

We currently have two models available in Black, Tan, and OD Green:

https://zahal.org/shop-accessories-by-gun-type/rifles/sks-accessories/

About the FAB Defense SKS Stock Chassis System:

The FAB Defense SKS Stock Chassis System Conversion Kit presents a high quality and ability-enhancing upgrade for your#SKS.
This unique stock offers the perfect combination of a classic bench-rest design with a modern tactical versatility and butt-stock features.

s-l1600-1.jpg s-l1600-2.jpg

Advantages:

• 1913 MIL-STD Picatinny side and lower rails
  • Allow secure mounting of any Picatinny based accessories
  • Quick and easy drop-in installation
  • Side folding buttstock (left folding by default) for compact carry and storage
  • Quick-Detach sling swivel sockets on both sides
  • Ergonomic design prevents wrist fatigue and ensures a secure grip
  • Finger grooves and backstrap shape improves trigger operation
  • Durable and lightweight fiberglass-reinforced polymer construction

Weight 1100 g
Width 63 mm
Height 194 mm
Length 1105 mm

Attachments

• s-l1600-1.jpg
    s-l1600-1.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 8,317
  • s-l1600-2.jpg
    s-l1600-2.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 8,264
Last edited:
I hate to rain on your parade but that block behind the upper receiver cover prevents field stripping of the rifle without taking the entire action out of the stock.

That kinda sucks doesn't it?

I mean easy field stripping is what military rifles are all about isn't it?

I hate to rain on your parade but that block behind the upper receiver cover prevents field stripping of the rifle without taking the entire action out of the stock.

Especially considering 90% of SKS' are shot with corrosive ammo.

I really like the look though...

As soon as you swapped wood with polymer, you got yourself tactical rifle, not military. And tactical is all about practicality, not serviceability.

The block is not static and can be pushed back in order to take off the receiver cover. Its spring activated so once you let go it pushes forward. In the movie we are working on you will be able to see it.

That block is spring loaded and slides back to allow the removal of the dust cover.

Learn your product before making sweeping statements.

What is currently available in stock?
What is the current PROMO CODE?
Prices are in CAD?

What is currently available in stock?
What is the current PROMO CODE?
Prices are in CAD?

Greetings,

Free Shipping on orders over $95.00 - Enter Coupon SHIPMEFRE

All the stock we have on the website is ready for shipment. Including TAN and OD Green

this in stock in canada or shipping from Israel? also will they fit a D model sks? thanks!
also is the pistol grip AK or Vz58?

Last edited:
this in stock in canada or shipping from Israel? also will they fit a D model sks? thanks!
also is the pistol grip AK or Vz58?

Almost everything in our library these days ships from Israel. Yes, this should have no problem fitting on a D model SKS.

We will have to ask Fab which particular version of their grip they have used on this chassis. It may even be an AR-15 shaped setup underneath.

Back
Top Bottom