Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: ....

Last edited by 6MT; 04-09-2019 at 05:08 PM.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 6MT View Post
    I recently travelled from over an hour away to your store, hoping to have a look at the new G19x Glock pistol. Your web pages said that you had 7 in stock. I got to your store and was told by a clerk that there were none in stock. In fact she said that they hadn't even been received yet. She wondered aloud why the web pages are like that. I didn't ask her if any other things were like that, because I left the store. It was a big disappointment, to say the least.

Why would you do that?
    Hey 6MT,

Our apologies for that. In regards to the G19x we had uploaded them to the website when we got the notification that they were on our way to us. We do this as to give a heads up that stock is coming, sorry that we did not disclaim this
    detail in the product listing. We did not do a pre-order on this as most other shops did but posted when we had a hard timeline as to their delivery.

We in no way intended for the inconvenience and troubles for the unfruitful travel to our shop. We do our best to keep our inventory updated on the website in respect to all product and are working on
    integrating our in store payment system with our website to avoid inventory level issues in the future and appreciate the patience while we undergo some growing pains.

If you have not purchased one of these yet please email us directly at info@shootingcentre.com and we will see what we can do to make it worth while for the hassle!

CGN frequent flyer
    Good to know that for you guys "in stock" actually means "is coming", I will continue to deal with businesses where "in stock" means exactly that.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by klaus enuff View Post
    Good to know that for you guys "in stock" actually means "is coming", I will continue to deal with businesses where "in stock" means exactly that.

Hi Klaus,

Just to be clear in stock means we have it.

However, with some items that we have on the way and expected to be in the store within days, we put in stock on our website. The Glock 19x, for example, showed up 2 days after the OP posted this thread.

We do this as to give a heads up that stock is coming, sorry that we did not disclaim this detail in this particular product listing.

Moving forward as you can see. We've responded to the OP and will try to accommodate him for any inconvenience that we may have cost him.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer yomomma's Avatar
    Ordered from them...stuff was in the mail before i knew it.
    https://youtube.com/c/YomommasWildlands

CGN Ultra frequent flyer yomomma's Avatar
    Dtt
    https://youtube.com/c/YomommasWildlands

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yomomma View Post
    Ordered from them...stuff was in the mail before i knew it.
    Thanks for the positive review. We do our best to be as prompt as we can. Have a great weekend !!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345