Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: S&J Hardware

Quote Originally Posted by Willie769 View Post
    Thanks Simon, I was just doing some checking, as I stated it's my first online order of a firearm and I was just curious if anyone has had issues in the past. With that said most comments were positive and I have no issues waiting another week for the order to arrive.
    no problem
    ill keep you informed
    many thanks
    BBB

they are great to deal in my experience. got in on presale for dimple barrel communication was excellent and product was as advertised

I’ve ordered a few times. Then I waited a bit and got my stuff in the mail. All good.
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fiddler's Avatar
    I've placed a few orders with them. Never had a problem, sometimes stuff takes a while to get in. Always made good on the deal.
    When all else fails, Bark like a dog !

Never had a problem with them, have great specials every once in a while, and reasonable shipping and time. Just placed another order on Monday, was shipped next morning... just waiting on the postman!!

I hate autocorrect. I always end up posting some thong I didn't Nintendo.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer *MALICE*'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by badboybeeson View Post
    James
    you are free of course to post on CGN and ask about us.
    but just wondering why,
    we have had 3 emails back and forth this day withing the space of 3 hours.
    so i dont think our Com,s are lacking.
    you even replied to us.

As for our customer service, we are a small company, that make very high quality products, and we do retail other people products.
    you will find dozens of people that have had issues with us over the last 16 years.
    most of those issues are legit, many of them are not.
    we do endeavor to do the best job we can.
    But as its been noted here a few times I have some major health issue, so there are times things get back up or missed.
    we do have a network of dealers across Canada, which helps for those looking for products we make.
    when it comes to products we dont make, we are at the mercy of the wholesaler, if we have an issue suck as quality control, back orders or wrong item shipped.
    could our customer service be better, damm right it could!
    we work on that every day, if we make a mistake or times are longer or we miss something , its not us not caring, it just us being Human.
    no ones bats 100%
    when you have been doing this for as long as i have, no one remebers the good things you do just evey little mistake you make.
    But on that note, if anyone has any missing products they have paid for at anytime please contract me direct and we will sort it out.
    Yes you may have to ask us a few times.
    I will not screw anyone.
    Simon

Simon Beeson
    Partner
    S&J Hardware Canada Inc
    sales@sjhardware.com
    Still waiting on you to get back to me on the very overgassed (according to the specs you sent me) barrel. That was about 1.5 years ago. March 27 2017 to be precise.

Feel free to PM me on CGN........

I've had excellent service from Simon and S&J. Recent purchase (this week) was no exception. Their Benelli M4 mag extensions are second to none, as are their shotgun followers.
    Victory Formation

"Somebody get a gun and shoot it! Doesn't anybody have a gun?" Jaws 1975
    A society grows great when men plant trees in whose shade they know they shall never sit.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer guess_kto's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie769 View Post
    I was curious if anyone has dealt with S&J Hardware in the past. Back in August when Trudeau announced they wanted to ban all semi automatic rifles I went on the hunt for a BCL-102. I found S&J Hardware online and confirmed with them through email that they had the FDE version available. I immediately ordered the rifle and sent in my payment. The next day I received an email stating that they didn't have any in stock but a shipment was expected in the coming weeks. We are now half way through September and I'm still being told it will be another week.

Has anyone dealt with this company and if so were they a respectable company?
    BLC was hot product then flying off the shelves, then BLC messed up delivery
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes." - Thomas Jefferson, 1775.

I made a purchase August 22, my credit card has been charged. Zero replies to my emails in regards to an update.

Quote Originally Posted by awsomeo View Post
    I made a purchase August 22, my credit card has been charged. Zero replies to my emails in regards to an update.
    email or order number please

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast