Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast

Thread: $700 sks?

they have some of the most jacked up pricing out of anyone. this isnt the new norm
    I'm getting pretty tired I think i'll go hit the sack... Then maybe go to bed

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jmichelin84's Avatar
    Most I paid was 450 with shipping for a tula, the Yugo, well....... I won't mention the price, all in cosmo still and never fired haha, I want a second
    Is it wrong to love the clack clack bang, but wanna run from a click tick lol

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronecyp View Post
    they have some of the most jacked up pricing out of anyone. this isnt the new norm
    Which items are jacked up?

Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    Don't get pissed, people spit out all the bull#### because this is internet and they don't have to hold responsible for what they said. seem too many of those types.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnyy View Post
    Funny how this was malarkey 3 years ago...how times a change.
    It is vitally important that everyone stand that the price and value of an SKS has not changed. Its still just an SKS. What has changed is the value of the dollar that you would use to purchase the SKS.
    Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is sort of an advance auction sale of stolen goods. HL Mencken. 1919.

Quote Originally Posted by devolut View Post
    Guessing here, but this appears to be a non-surplus gun, and that is the real price of what a gun like the SKS would cost today if it were made and then imported as new. Wouldn't be any cosmo in that thing.
    I agree that is this gun was made new today it would be worth at the very least that, if not more.
    However as long as one can find a barelly used Russian or Chinese surplus SKS for around $500, I can't really see anyone paying that much for the extra cardboard box and a poorly translated users manual.
    "Gun control" is a feel good term, which is designed to disquise the globalist disarmament efforts under the pretense of fighting crime.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    When are you changing your company name and removing the ammo part lol?

just got the notice my tannerite order is completed which is a bonus though haha.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG SHOOTZ View Post
    When are you changing your company name and removing the ammo part lol?

just got the notice my tannerite order is completed which is a bonus though haha.
    I mean, they still have a few different options for Ammo hah. No guns though..

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by NickVR View Post
    I mean, they still have a few different options for Ammo hah. No guns though..
    well in the bargain center they do have that $20,000 luger and $10,000 1911 lol I guess that counts as having guns for sale, what really triggered me was when I bought some Norinco pistols a few years ago and they removed the manuals from the packs and wanted to charge you $1 for what has always been included, that didn't sit well with me!

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG SHOOTZ View Post
    well in the bargain center they do have that $20,000 luger and $10,000 1911 lol I guess that counts as having guns for sale, what really triggered me was when I bought some Norinco pistols a few years ago and they removed the manuals from the packs and wanted to charge you $1 for what has always been included, that didn't sit well with me!
    We never removed the manuals. They sent us all the manuals they had in stock which left us with hundreds of extras. If you didn't get one, it was an oversight. I would be happy to send you as many as you like. Did you ask us to send you one? Thanks for the accusation BTW