$700 sks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely you're mistaken?

How the heck is it even possible to make a stamped reciever sks? The bolt locks into the reciever, and there's no way a stamping could withstand lockup pressure of 7.62x39.

Stamped Chinese sks’s are very much real, sort of a unicorn. I can’t find a picture of one, but they do exist.

e6036068-1585-4555-af63-2dab0d3d52a4_zps105b7ce6.jpg
stampreceiver-fenceline2_zpsaceae288.jpg

pics by fenceline .

Found it... https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/537183-Chinese-SKS-type-56-ID-FAQ-feb-19-2013

My opinion, thats a new SKS and not a surplus. I bet a newly made SKS would be around a Type 81

Why would anyone want an old, roughly machined, cork wood stocked 5 MOA surplus rifle when they could have a new, $1000, roughly machined, cork wood stocked 5 MOA rifle ;)

My opinion, thats a new SKS and not a surplus. I bet a newly made SKS would be around a Type 81

actually Marstar had brand new Chinese SKS's for years,you bought a case of ammo and you got the NEW SKS for $75.00,,it was their big gimmick for a few years,and we're not talking that long ago,,maybe 4 years at the most,these deals where there all the time,so i think maybe Canada Ammo just made a simple mistake,nobody would pay $700.00 for a Chinese SKS,unless it had a few hundred dollar bills stuck in the magazine,

These have a wicked demand! They’ve been selling so fast the price was bumped. The shipping would probably kill the steal of a deal though...

great publicity stunt?

BECAUSE LMFAO IT HAS GONE UP THEY ARE TROLLING US.

https://www.canadaammo.com/product/detail/chinese-commercial-sks/

CHINESE COMMERCIAL SKS
$1,299.00

Chinese SKS

Commercial Production

Appears unfired

Calibre: 7.62x39mm

*Blessed by Tibetan monks for god-like accuracy

The real question, who is guna be a baller and buy it ?

I just picked up 2... you get free shipping with 2 or more.... i might put the 2nd on the EE for a even 1500... plus shipping!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom