$700 sks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most I paid was 450 with shipping for a tula, the Yugo, well....... I won't mention the price, all in cosmo still and never fired haha, I want a second

Funny how this was malarkey 3 years ago...how times a change.

It is vitally important that everyone stand that the price and value of an SKS has not changed. Its still just an SKS. What has changed is the value of the dollar that you would use to purchase the SKS.

Guessing here, but this appears to be a non-surplus gun, and that is the real price of what a gun like the SKS would cost today if it were made and then imported as new. Wouldn't be any cosmo in that thing.

I agree that is this gun was made new today it would be worth at the very least that, if not more.
However as long as one can find a barelly used Russian or Chinese surplus SKS for around $500, I can't really see anyone paying that much for the extra cardboard box and a poorly translated users manual.

I mean, they still have a few different options for Ammo hah. No guns though..

well in the bargain center they do have that $20,000 luger and $10,000 1911 lol I guess that counts as having guns for sale, what really triggered me was when I bought some Norinco pistols a few years ago and they removed the manuals from the packs and wanted to charge you $1 for what has always been included, that didn't sit well with me!

well in the bargain center they do have that $20,000 luger and $10,000 1911 lol I guess that counts as having guns for sale, what really triggered me was when I bought some Norinco pistols a few years ago and they removed the manuals from the packs and wanted to charge you $1 for what has always been included, that didn't sit well with me!
We never removed the manuals. They sent us all the manuals they had in stock which left us with hundreds of extras. If you didn't get one, it was an oversight. I would be happy to send you as many as you like. Did you ask us to send you one? Thanks for the accusation BTW

SKS's have become a serious piece of investment, those 99.00 D's, those 299.00 Yugo 59 and 59-66 and especially those cartouches Izzy at 125.00 (3) at Le Baron. A new commercial chinese SKS is well worth the dollars

We never removed the manuals. They sent us all the manuals they had in stock which left us with hundreds of extras. If you didn't get one, it was an oversight. I would be happy to send you as many as you like. Did you ask us to send you one? Thanks for the accusation BTW

I bought 3 within a month and none of them came a manual which led me to that assumption as I seen them for sale. If I was wrong then I apologize.

I bought 3 within a month and none of them came a manual which led me to that assumption as I seen them for sale. If I was wrong then I apologize.
They were overlooked, yes. Send me your address and I will mail you some. I ain't taking any vacations off the proceeds of manual sales

an SKS would be worth a lot more if they where just that, a lot more. same mosin nagants. nobody is calling those "garbage rods" anymore because they dont cost garbage to buy. actually incredibly well built guns the both of them, i suspect they would be in the thousands if they were produced and manufactured in Canada today...

Let go Justin!

Who reads the manuals? And a whole stinking dollar.. And rather then contacting them years ago. You are just now complaining... I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom