Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112

Thread: $700 sks?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    SKS's have become a serious piece of investment, those 99.00 D's, those 299.00 Yugo 59 and 59-66 and especially those cartouches Izzy at 125.00 (3) at Le Baron. A new commercial chinese SKS is well worth the dollars
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

and it's gone lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon515 View Post
    and it's gone lol
    You realize {I} started this thread 3 years ago lol

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    We never removed the manuals. They sent us all the manuals they had in stock which left us with hundreds of extras. If you didn't get one, it was an oversight. I would be happy to send you as many as you like. Did you ask us to send you one? Thanks for the accusation BTW
    I bought 3 within a month and none of them came a manual which led me to that assumption as I seen them for sale. If I was wrong then I apologize.

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG SHOOTZ View Post
    I bought 3 within a month and none of them came a manual which led me to that assumption as I seen them for sale. If I was wrong then I apologize.
    They were overlooked, yes. Send me your address and I will mail you some. I ain't taking any vacations off the proceeds of manual sales

I bought a crate of ammo and got the sks for $75.00 a little buffing and it shoots nicely

an SKS would be worth a lot more if they where just that, a lot more. same mosin nagants. nobody is calling those "garbage rods" anymore because they dont cost garbage to buy. actually incredibly well built guns the both of them, i suspect they would be in the thousands if they were produced and manufactured in Canada today...

Let go Justin!

Quote Originally Posted by BIG SHOOTZ View Post
    well in the bargain center they do have that $20,000 luger and $10,000 1911 lol I guess that counts as having guns for sale, what really triggered me was when I bought some Norinco pistols a few years ago and they removed the manuals from the packs and wanted to charge you $1 for what has always been included, that didn't sit well with me!
    Who reads the manuals? And a whole stinking dollar.. And rather then contacting them years ago. You are just now complaining... I
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112