15% Off Sale, We've Gone Quackers!

Chemist

Sponsoring Business
Business Member
Rating - 100%
395   0   0
freeshipping2018-orangered.jpg

Lot of sold out but suddenly, i found the perfect tactical rifle for one of my grandson 22 mag CZ 512 TAC. Thanks for the good price.

Everything is always sold out.

Lots of stuff is and there always more orders coming in. On a sale weekend we often have 400-700 orders but the big flyer went out in the mail this week so things are starting to get picked over. There is over 3 million in inventory online right now...plus tons of stuff in store that isn't online...but we're working on getting it online. The new website that's coming online shortly will make it easier to manage some of the out of stock stuff.

I managed to snag a couple odds and ends, but a lot of the stuff I wanted is out of stock. Thanks for the sale

this , 3 million in inventory when stuff that people want is sold out just means that you have dead inventory, they will find what they want elsewhere. I refuse to use the restock notice option, because then the sale is over. will still be a customer , just more selective.

I added a Cadex rifle to the cart, applied promo code and it worked, then I proceeded to checkout all seemed good. Did a last minute check, and found the small print on the bottom of the sale's image "not applicable to Cadex". I feel bad, as bad as if I cockblocked myself bad...

A thing is sure, those sales are awesome, i buy maybe 5 or 6 times a year, Ryan would you stock a lot more stock, i would spend a lot more money.:)

Sadly no free shipping....

Ryan seems to alternate between 15 off one month then free shipping the next. Since I usually spend about $300 when ordering from SFRC both work out to good savings on what is already well priced ammo. I do wish more of The good stuff (match ammo, bulk range stuff that’s not 9mm) was in stock though.

I was into the store yesterday. The staff here are fantastic. I've met Ryan a few times. He's great. Craig helped me at the gun counter yesterday (again). I love this guy. He should be doing videos on YouTube ike Iraqveteran8888 (reminds me of him). I picked up a few things. Some of it you won't see online, but if you can make it into the store, you will be impressed. You can tell the owners put their all into this place.

The 15% discount code seems to also work on already discounted items, so there are some good deals to be made, if what you are looking for is in stock of course.

Back
Top Bottom