Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wow. Nordic Marksman is just awesome

I just ordered a new Glock from them and asked about a couple items that were showing out of stock. Instead of emailing back and fourth, Cathy called me. After a very pleasant conversation she had managed to find everything I was looking for. She was extremely friendly and a pleasure dealing with. Not to mention the transfer was started almost immediately. Now I just have to sit and wait for everything to arrive. I'll update afterwards....

I’ve had nothing but great service from them, and look forward to dealing with them in the future!

Sent a question to them on a Friday night and they replied on Sunday. More that I was expecting.

CGN frequent flyer
    They are great. I will never forget the $550 deal on non blemished blemished colt uppers.

CGN Regular
    They are my new go to providers of pretty much everything. Cathy is awesome...just bought a new Virtus from them. If they don't have things in stock, they will order it in promptly. I very much appreciate how hard they work for their customers.

Business Member Rep Cathy_at_Nordic's Avatar
    Awe thanks for all the kind words. I have a lot of fun working with all of you.

Cheers

Cathy

GunNutz
    Cathy has made my day to in the past. A+

I have to second, scratch that "seventh that" sentiment. Cathy and Nordic have been incredible in helping me get my C8 together. They have most of what I needed and I especially liked living in the same province as them!

Always a good experience here. And a supporter of shooting sports in Canada. I have no problems spending my money here and their prices are on point as well.
    You’re not completely useless, you can always serve as a bad example.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12