Boberg is back baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WanstallsOnline

Expried Business Member
Well not really, I found the last new in box one deep in the vault and figured y'all should get first dibs

1-800-731-4000 ext 3 to place your order

Boberg XR9-L 9MM 2 tone with contrast 3 dot sights, 2 magazines, factory case.

$1599.99 taxes and shipping apply

mU2znQL.jpg

nice... I bought an Onyx back years ago from you guys and have loved it ever since... once a few rounds of ammo got ripped apart by the action. but only the one day, probably the lot number of ammo, but the pistol is a champ

A gun like this is worth buying, just purely out of spite.

Being that it's actually smaller than most prohibs;
It makes a complete mockery of our stupid barrel length laws.

The .45 in Canada had a long barrel, but not a long slide. At least the one that I bought. Would also be interested in spare mags and extra springs.

I would also be interested in some parts! But if anyone is thinking of buying this, do it. They don’t make them anymore and it’s a really well made, accurate pistol. I will probably never part with mine!

I bought my black onyx with night sights from you guys back when they first came out and it’s certainly a keeper.

Never had ammo come apart but shot quality stuff at first and then my hand loads after that that were crimped properly.

Very soft shooting 9mm pistol.

I bought my black onyx with night sights from you guys back when they first came out and it’s certainly a keeper.

Never had ammo come apart but shot quality stuff at first and then my hand loads after that that were crimped properly.

Very soft shooting 9mm pistol.

Agreed!

With these not being made anymore, Bond Arms failing to deliver their equivalent to market, it being the smallest restricted handgun you can own, how well they’re built (if you’ve held and shot one you know how quality they are), and the current climate of everything rising in price and stuff becoming harder and harder to find.. the price of these on the EE is sure to rise, rise, rise.

Only problem is parts, but honestly they are built so well I trust it to function for a long time.

Also had zero failures with recommended ammo, and zero failures total (I’ve only used recommended ammo)..

Softer shooting than a G48, maybe not quite as soft as a Browning 1911-380

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom