Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PSA Freedom 15 rifles 399.00USD

PSA Freedom 15 rifles 399.00USD

IRUNGUNS and PSA have put together a great deal for the Canadian market. 399.00USD complete rifle with one mag.

Name:  516445740372.jpg
Views: 2699
Size:  76.4 KB
    Please click picture for link to site.

Caliber: 5.56 NATO
    Barrel Length: 16 inches
    Barrel Profile: M4
    Barrel Steel: Chrome Moly Vanadium
    Barrel Finish: Nitride
    Chrome Lining: No
    Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2" x 28
    Twist Rate: 1 in 7"
    Barrel Extension: M4
    Gas System Length: Carbine
    Diameter at Gas Block: .750"
    Gas Block Type: F-marked Front Sight Base
    Muzzle Device: A2 -style
    Receiver Material: Forged 7075-T6
    Receiver Type: M4
    Handguard Type: M4 with heat shields
    Bolt Material: Carpenter 150 Steel
    Bolt Carrier Profile: Full Auto
    Fire Control Group: Standard Mil-Spec Trigger Group
    Grip: A2-style
    Stock: M4-style
    Buffer Tube Length: Carbine
    Buffer Tube Diameter: Mil-spec
    Overall Length: 32 inches
    Weight (as configured): 6.5 lbs

Palmetto State Armory firearms and parts are backed by our Unlimited Lifetime Warranty. Our PSA firearms and parts are warranted to be free from defects in materials and craftsmanship for the serviceable lifetime of the firearm or part. The liability of Palmetto State Armory under this warranty shall be limited solely to the obligation to repair or replace the firearm/part or defect at its discretion, and to pay transportation and insurance charges for return of the firearm to the owner for a rightful warranty claim. This warranty is transferable for the serviceable lifetime of the firearm or part. Modification of firearm will void this warranty. This warranty does not cover normal wear or any damage resulting from careless handling, neglect, repairs and adjustments, corrosion, improper, substandard or defective ammunition.
    Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 10-10-2018 at 07:46 PM.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

PSAs are great ARs for the money - especially for that money. Nice. Gonna go warm up the Visa.
    "Canadians, in this fateful hour, I command you and I trust you to fight as you have ever fought with all your strength, with all your determination, with all your tranquil courage." Sir Arthur William Currie

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tengoo's Avatar
    OMFG...that's an amazing price for a US-made AR. It's enough to make me wish I needed another one...
    "Pity the poor opponents of the right to keep and bear arms! They must distrust just everybody except criminals and except
    the tyrant to whom they concede the armed monopoly of their protection." -- Pierre Lemieux [LIBERTY Magazine Nov. '97]

IRG’s 10.5” PSA/Magpul AR was my first and I’ve been nothing but impressed with it. Was considering trying my hand at a build but at this price I suspect I’m better off buying this one and tinkering to taste.

IRG - re “complete rifle”. Does it come w a rear sight? If not, do you have carry handle sights in stock? Also I see both 1:8 and 1:7 indicated, but I presume it’s actually 1:7.

Thanks!

Will this firearm accept the 10 round pistol magazines ?

Yes, it accepts all AR-15 mags including the 10 round LAR-15 mags

Quote Originally Posted by hermie View Post
    Will this firearm accept the 10 round pistol magazines ?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

bump

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

The description says 1:7 with a carbine gas system. In the link, it says it has a 1:8 barrel with a mid-lenght gas system.

I bought a PSA freedom from IRG once and it was advertised as having a 1:7 twist barrel and I actually got a 1:8. I wrote to them and they basically told me that there might be some differences between the description of the gun vs the actual gun and that they couldn't do anything for me. I suggest you guys to make sure you get what you want before ordering
    Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 10-10-2018 at 07:47 PM.

We have corrected the picture and the confirmed 1:7

Thank you for letting us know.

Quote Originally Posted by StockHausen View Post
    The description says 1:7 with a carbine gas system. In the link, it says it has a 1:8 barrel with a mid-lenght gas system.

I bought a PSA freedom from IRG once and it was advertised as having a 1:7 twist barrel and I actually got a 1:8. I wrote to them and they basically told me that there might be some differences between the description of the gun vs the actual gun and that they couldn't do anything for me. I suggest you guys to make sure you get what you want before ordering

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chuckbuster's Avatar
    Not far enough north of Premier Orville Reddenbacher
    I bought one the first time round...a great rifle...and I bought a bunch of aftermarket mags for it as well. I put a bushnell AR optic on it and they've proven to be a reliable combination. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good AR for not a lot of money.
    Look to your front! Mark your target when it comes.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast