Thread: In Stock: New Zeiss Victory Laser Rangefinder Binoculars!

Business Member plainSight Solutions's Avatar

In Stock: New Zeiss Victory Laser Rangefinder Binoculars!

We just received a batch of the new Zeiss Victory RF's in 10x42.

New Zeiss Victory 10x42 Rangefinder Binoculars - Click here!

My initial impression is that Zeiss has delivered another outstanding product - consistent with the Conquest V4 and V6 rifle scopes, and the Harpia spotting scope.

Name:  20180921-IMG_1707.jpg
Views: 1381
Size:  72.9 KB

The size, weight (2lbs), and overall design is sleek, relatively light weight, and easy to handle. You'd never know there was such a powerful rangefinder inside of the chassis. The connectivity to the Zeiss Hunting App is the best I've seen in any similar product (ie. Sig Kilo/BDX, Leica, G7 BR2/BR2500), and the rangefinder itself has proven to be lightning fast and responsive.

Name:  20180921-IMG_1709.jpg
Views: 1362
Size:  72.8 KB

Name:  20180921-IMG_1710.jpg
Views: 1356
Size:  71.1 KB

The easy to use smartphone app allows you to customize the data that you will see in the binocular field of view, by selecting up to three values:
    1 - Range in yards or meters,
    2 - Range and angle,
    3 - Range and equivalent horizontal distance,
    4 - Range and the hold-over value in inches or centimeters,
    5 - Range and the adjustment value in MOA (with a number of options in this regard such as 1/4, 1/6, 1/8...),
    6 - Range and the adjustment value in Mils, again with options depending upon the click values of your scope,
    7 - Range and the adjustment value represented in the number of clicks.

For example, you could program the binoculars to display the equivalent horizontal distance in yards, tell you the adjustment in 1/4 MoA (ie. 5.75), and tell you how many clicks (23 clicks).

I'll be testing the ballistic compensation functions during this weekend's series of package rifle sight-ins, as well as determining the maximum distance that the software will provide ballistic compensation.

I'll keep you posted!

Omer

Omer Hrbinic
    Tell: 1 (250) 747-1621
    Cell: 1 (250) 991-1406
    www.PrecisionOptics.net
    PrecisionOptics@hotmail.com

BANNED
    Sweet mother of God...my wife would shoot me if I bought those. At least I'd know how far she was...

Lol
    "Don't confuse effort with results."

Uber Super GunNutz
    Has zeiss ever made a sub-par product?

Other than the terra line.
    "He who dares not offend, cannot be honest."
    - Thomas Paine

"Oppression maketh a wise man mad"

Just in time for Christmas we received another batch of these best-in-class ballistic compensating rangefinder binos. The Zeiss Victory RF binos are in high demand and are on tight allocation but we have a few up for grabs.

New Zeiss Victory 10x42 Rangefinder Binoculars - Click here!

Whether you've been naughty or nice,
    Treat yourself with some Zeiss!

Omer Hrbinic
    www.PrecisionOptics.net

Two left! Thank you!

Omer Hrbinic
    www.PrecisionOptics.net

I have a pair of these Victory RF 10x42, and let me assure anyone thats considering them, they are simply amazing. I also own a pair of Swaro EL 8.5x42 so i have a very good base of what top tier optics should deliver. The Zeiss is as sharp as the Swaro, with edge to edge clarity, no drop off at the edges. Control of chromatic aberrations is excellent, again on par with the Swaros. Brightness also is too close to call between the two. The build quality feels perfect with the smoothest perfectly weighted focus wheel I've felt, better than the Swaros. So suffice to say that regardless of the the Ranging ability, this is an optic that competes with the best binoculars available. Now add the Rangefinder with bluetooth sync for firearm profiles, and you have an invaluable hunting tool. Over the last 4 days I've been hiking in Southern Ontario every day with the RF's and have seen close to 40 deer in all sorts of conditions, surroundings and distances. In all cases I've been able to quickly range the animals in seconds. I'm amazed at how well these binos can range through thickets and scrub brush to give me a distance on an animal that is well obscured by brush. My handheld rangefinder can't do this. One push and I get the distance, plus the number of 1/4 MOA clicks to make the shot. Customizing the readout is simple via bluetooth allowing you to choose MOAs, MILs, holdover in inches, or a few other options to go with each of 9 rifle/load profiles. If you are on the fence about these binos, I can say with confidence you will not be disappointed. Zeiss delivered a home run with these.
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by MarkJnK View Post
    I have a pair of these Victory RF 10x42, and let me assure anyone thats considering them, they are simply amazing. I also own a pair of Swaro EL 8.5x42 so i have a very good base of what top tier optics should deliver. The Zeiss is as sharp as the Swaro, with edge to edge clarity, no drop off at the edges. Control of chromatic aberrations is excellent, again on par with the Swaros. Brightness also is too close to call between the two. The build quality feels perfect with the smoothest perfectly weighted focus wheel I've felt, better than the Swaros. So suffice to say that regardless of the the Ranging ability, this is an optic that competes with the best binoculars available. Now add the Rangefinder with bluetooth sync for firearm profiles, and you have an invaluable hunting tool. Over the last 4 days I've been hiking in Southern Ontario every day with the RF's and have seen close to 40 deer in all sorts of conditions, surroundings and distances. In all cases I've been able to quickly range the animals in seconds. I'm amazed at how well these binos can range through thickets and scrub brush to give me a distance on an animal that is well obscured by brush. My handheld rangefinder can't do this. One push and I get the distance, plus the number of 1/4 MOA clicks to make the shot. Customizing the readout is simple via bluetooth allowing you to choose MOAs, MILs, holdover in inches, or a few other options to go with each of 9 rifle/load profiles. If you are on the fence about these binos, I can say with confidence you will not be disappointed. Zeiss delivered a home run with these.
    Thank you for the feedback as always MarkJnK! The Zeiss RF's are remarkable in every aspect and superior to anything currently available. Field reports have been consistent with that as well.

Enjoy them!

Omer Hrbinic
    www.PrecisionOptics.net

I had a similar pair of binoculars but they didn't fit me because they don't have night vision

I have had binoculars and I have used them a lot while I was hunting. They were fine and i was not even thinking about changing them, but my friend suggested a rangefinder to me. I tried his rangefinder and it was really great. It is much easier to make a shot with it and I had to buy one. I bought the same one as his and his was from ATN. They sell really good hunting equipment and their stuff is of the best quality. You can check out what they have to offer on https://www.atncorp.com/range-finder and they also have really good prices.
    Last edited by Smormad; 06-10-2020 at 08:47 AM.