Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Firearms outlet Canada.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Good website, good selection, great prices, and fast shipping. I'd recommend them to anyone.
    Kyle Defoor talks about Mindset:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vPCqMo9TCg

Great Place. Friendly service and good price.

Congratulations on purchasing your first two firearms, and welcome to being a firearm owner in Canada! In saying that, please get actively involved in what's happening to the gun laws here in Canada. Become educated and please vote next year.
    Last edited by CanadianRouge; 09-23-2018 at 02:10 PM.

Great service from my experience!
    " An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last"
    - Winston Churchill

They're great, selection is nice, staff are fun to talk to.

"I believe there is no absolute limit to perfection, therefore I am never fully satisfied, especially with myself." (Gen. F.F. Worthington)

CGN Regular
    -Bought a optic on line with them last month, they're website said it was in stock.
    -a few days later they had storewide 10% off sale, called them to see if I could get the discount as the purchase was so close to their big sale(No Chancey Mr. Whalen)
    -got a call from someone in the store(a week later) saying there was an inventory error and they had to order it in(1-2 days max.).
    -waited a week(still no shipping notification) called store and they said it was shipped.
    -waited a week(still no shipping notification) called store and emailed. Adam emailed me back saying he'd resend another one to make sure I get one, he apologized, gave me the 10% discount and one for my next purchase.
    -got a shipping notification(finally) and a 10% refund.
    -item arrived a week later.
    So to make a long story even longer....the item took a month to get me, about 4 phone calls and 6 emails to get it sorted out. But I did get the item with the discount in the end with apology and a discount on my next purchase.
    In the world of business, they did what they could to turn my frown upside down....so I will be a return customer.
    Last edited by DinduNuffin; 09-23-2018 at 11:48 PM.

After reading all this great feedback it’s pretty comforting to know there’s good places out there.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Magellann's Avatar
    It's nice to see that they will go above and beyond to make things right when an order gets sidetracked.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DinduNuffin View Post
    -Bought a optic on line with them last month, they're website said it was in stock.
    -a few days later they had storewide 10% off sale, called them to see if I could get the discount as the purchase was so close to their big sale(No Chancey Mr. Walen)
    -got a call from someone in the store(a week later) saying there was an inventory error and they had to order it in(1-2 days max.).
    -waited a week(still no shipping notification) called store and they said it was shipped.
    -waited a week(still no shipping notification) called store and emailed. Adam emailed me back saying he'd resend another one to make sure I get one, he apologized, gave me the 10% discount and one for my next purchase.
    -got a shipping notification(finally) and a 10% refund.
    -item arrived a week later.
    So to make a long story even longer....the item took a month to get me, about 4 phone calls and 6 emails to get it sorted out. But I did get the item with the discount in the end with apology and a discount on my next purchase.
    In the world of business, they did what they could to turn my frown upside down....so I will be a return customer.
    Lol. Stampede Wrestling reference is classic.

I like this place - good atmosphere, staff and product selection. My go to.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast